I noticed that you locked the thread, it must be nice to ensure that you have the last word.

If you had left the thread open I would have said that I didn't threaten you. I just think it would be a little embarassing if we where both to attend an ABW meeting, I don't think you would address me face to face the way you do on a public forum.

Your thread is reopened have fun

ABW Ambassador
    Heyder,

your me me me attitude and the obvious stirring of issues has no place as a moderator and if Haiko was smart he would put you on a leash or ban you from your moderator responsibilities.

It's bad enough to come in here and discuss issues when you have parasites openly trying to divert and undermine a discussion but when it is a moderator of the forum, I find that completly unacceptable.

I thought you were incredibly arrogant during one of the last heated discussion but this time. As someone I respect around here would say:

Pal - your imaturity and ignorant acting self is incredibly stupid and the babble you throw out to stir shit is astounding.

Haiko will not gain the respect of new members (or even old timers) while he openly allows his own moderators to act as you have.

Poon your lack of common sense says a lot about you.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread