ABW Ambassador
    Call me a liar then close the thread so I can't defend myself ...

I stand by what I said, that during the November 7 meeting no one paid any heed to my suggestion about a metatag. I couldn't get anyone to talk about it. And yep, you were there, so that includes you.

You yourself have said it's good to have multiple solutions. So why such an astoundingly hostile reaction when someone mentions that other folks are indeed exploring possibilities that are different from yours?

Set aside your hostility and stick to talking about principles.

Such as whether merchants who work with parasites should be allowed to advertise anything longer than a sessional cookie...

I can't believe Haiko would make up stories about you.

Probably, he just wasn't listening when you said it. Others know you said it.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    ahhh, the joys of selective memory.

Buckworth, if you want to be heard, you must learn to say what people want to hear.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Set aside your hostility and stick to talking about principles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heyder and PotentMix have already proved that there are no principle, simply advantages that you gain over other people.

Well, they didn't exactly prove it. PotentMix called people names, and Heyder high fived himself.

I've been working on many alternative to solve this since Nov 7th, you saying that me not working on the tag is nothing but a lie!

I closed the thread for other reasons and knowing darn well that you'd open a new one.

==========

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I can't believe Haiko would make up stories about you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about the converse will you believe that?

No, I do not believe Elizabeth would make up lies about you either.

I don't believe that about either one of you.

I think this is a minunderstanding.

I don't think you said anything about working on meta tags, so she probably thought you weren't.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I've been working on many alternative <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is only one solution that we ALL should be pressing for. The networks must simply not allow any "affiliate" to overwrite another affiliate's links, or otherwise divert or intercept their traffic.

This is the one and only solution. There can be NO alternative. Anybody who is working on an "alternative" is either fooling themselves, or trying to fool somebody else!

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> you saying that me not working on the tag is nothing but a lie! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say that.

What I said was that no one paid it any heed AT THE MEETING. And I stand by that. If you're going to get mad at me, please let it be about something I actually said.

When someone mentioned metatags in the Q & A thread your answers gave no discernible indication that you had given any thought to metatags. If that was indeed a possiblity you had explored, you should have just said so.

The fact remains that some knowledgeable people ARE thinking about them and exploring possibilities. It might go somewhere, it might not, and the only reason I said anything about it was because they were mentioned in the Q & A thread as something to consider. The people who said that deserve to know that they were not talking into a vacuum.

You fight your battles your way, other people wil fight theirs their way, and maybe together we can win this war.

&gt;&gt;What I said was that no one paid it any heed AT THE MEETING. And I stand by that. &lt;&lt;

And I stand WITH her on that, because Elisabeth told me EXACTLY THAT at dinner on November 8th.

The fact my domain is open to the public does not mean it's contents are public domain!

Well obviously things have been happening since the 7th or the 8th, well at least on my part.

Want the phone bills posted? Maybe the accusers will pay for my bills to help them!

HMMMMMMMM

Thread locked before I get more malarkey from the messiah accuser and the rest!

Get productive people!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread