ABW Ambassador
    I found that article on IE security at

....Setting Up the Trusted and Restricted Sites Zones
    You can add trusted and untrusted Web sites to the Trusted sites and Restricted sites security zones. These two zones enable you to assign specific sites that you trust more or less than those in the Internet zone or the Local intranet zone. By default, the Trusted sites zone is assigned the Low security level. This zone is intended for highly trusted sites, such as the sites of trusted business partners.

If you assign a site to the Trusted sites zone, the site will be allowed to perform a wider range of operations. Also, Internet Explorer will prompt you to make fewer security decisions. You should add a site to this zone only if you trust all of its content never to perform any harmful operations on your computer. For the Trusted sites zone, Microsoft strongly recommends that you use the Hypertext Transmission Protocol, Secure (HTTPS) protocol or otherwise ensure that connections to the site are completely secure.

By default, the Restricted sites zone is assigned the High security level. If you assign a site to the Restricted sites zone, it will be allowed to perform only minimal, very safe operations. This zone is for sites that you do not trust. Because of the need to ensure a high level of security for content that is not trusted, pages assigned to this zone might not function or be displayed properly. When you install Internet Explorer 6 or upgrade to this browser version, the Restricted sites zone disables active scripting and Java applets.

A content author can create a frame or IFRAME with the "security=restricted" attribute. This attribute puts the contents of the frame or IFRAME, as well as any child frames (initiated by parent frames) that it might contain, in the Restricted sites zone. For example, if the Web page contains

<iframe security=restricted src=""></iframe>

and the Web page contains

<iframe src="></iframe>

both and will run in the Restricted sites zone. The frame cannot run scripting or ActiveX controls, unless the user changes the default settings for the Restricted sites zone or you used the Internet Explorer Customization Wizard to override the Restricted sites zone settings for the Internet Explorer installation. Also, this attribute blocks meta-refreshes (a mechanism that allows a Web page to redirect to another Web page on a timer without using script) within the frame or IFRAME.

If I have a site called, the meta tag should look like this:

[iframe security=restricted src=""][/iframe]

with this solution no scripting or ActiveX controls or meta-refreshes can be run on my website.

Perhaps can test it, because I have no parasiteware on my PC.

ABW Ambassador
    Interesting find...

Added: Too bad they didn't add this to the <HTML> or the <body> tags:

Interesting, I also created a thread CLICK HERE asking what the possibilites of creating a Meta Tag the parasite software could read and then leave the site alone, if google and all the other search enginescan follow the meta tag instructions, why not parasites.

4. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread