Outsourced Program Manager Nick Prussakov's Avatar
    Is Google Ready For CPA?
    What are the potential consequences of such a change? Would you prefer it over CPC? I wonder how much fraud is gonna be generated from the start with all the those possible cashbacks etc...

While it seems fairly intriguing from a merchant's perspective (it will be a lot harder to lose one's shirt when compared to traditional CPC), this seems like it could have some strong implications on DTM affiliate marketing. How could one set an action that takes place on a different server?
    Chris Sturgill
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals." - H. Simpson

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    She is correct as Google PPA does deliver more ROI for the advertiser then an Adwords CPC campaign. Matter of fact the conversion ratio for well thought out PPA campaigns exceeds direct type-ins, bookmarks and natural SERP listings.

Just remember the creative resides only on the adsence account's pages in the form of a java script line. Physical click required to even begin the shopping/services request process. Advertiser chooses landing page and even the branding dickwads can't prevent their sites natural conversion ratio from kicking in on home page visitors. I'll assume the BHO's can't set a Google PPA cookie from a popup and the search bar wanks are leftout too. Soulds almost like the promise of a legit affiliate PPA network.

Any affiliates here using Google PPA on their sites?
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by cbsturg
    While it seems fairly intriguing from a merchant's perspective (it will be a lot harder to lose one's shirt when compared to traditional CPC), this seems like it could have some strong implications on DTM affiliate marketing. How could one set an action that takes place on a different server?
    Yeah, I don't see any Google CPA arbitrage with Google CPC
    Because, as far as I see, Google actually do not provide any link to the CPA merchants. They serve those ads just like AdSense ads.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread