This will be my first year in attendance and I am attempting to register and having problems doing so. There appears to be some issues with the site or something.

Has anyone been able to successfully register? Specifically I'm referring to doing this as a member of that other site where you're able to get the discounted prices.

Anyone else going? Since I've not been to any of the conferences before I'm not sure which merchants usually attend, etc.

I am excited! I want to go!

Maggie
    maggie@dealhunting.com
    http://www.dealhunting.com

I'm thinking of going - my question is should I go to this or the Linkshare symposium? (I'm only going to one conference this year.)

Thoughts?

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

I was going to go to the LS Symposium before I heard about this one. From what I understand is this is a global affiliate meeting and not just for Linkshare, therefore more opportunity to network and mingle.

My preference would be the AF2003. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Maggie
    maggie@dealhunting.com
    http://www.dealhunting.com

How well attended will the Linkshare Syposium be compared to AF2003?

There is a list of AF2002 attendees at the Af2002 web site.

I have found the Linkshare Symposiums to be more productive, about a 3rd of my merchants are in Linkshare.
    From my past experience, there wasn't a lot of merchants at AffiliateForce when I attended, it was more technology based businesses.
    While AffiliateForce is more fun, Linkshare Symposium was better for me to network with merchants.
    I am definately attending the Linkshare Symposium as I always try to do, and may also go on the AffiliateForce Cruise. Depends on if people stop getting sick on cruise ships by then.
    If I had to choose only one I would go with the Linkshare Symposium. More business, more productive.

Connie Berg
    www.flamingoworld.com

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Here's the link to the 2002 attendees

Shawn Collins
    ClubMom, Inc.

Affiliate managers - get the <b>AffStat 2003 Report</b> at http://www.affstat.com/ for affiliate marketing benchmarks, resources, and best practices.

I have not heard anything about the Linkshare symposium. When and where is it at?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

I believe the LinkShare Symposium will be
    held in New York City on Tuesday, April 8th. There was some talk a while back about having an ABW get together on the 7th.

ABW Ambassador
    Slightly off topic, but, from what I understand, the whole getting sick on cruises thing has been blown way out of proportion. Apparently this has happened forever, and, there are actually many more reports of that virus in other areas where people congregate in small quarters than on cruise ships... apparently its actually slightly DOWN on cruise ships, but, more people are using them overall... or something to that effect... It does seem scary though

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shawn Collins - ClubMom:
    Here's the http://www.affiliateforce2002.com/forum.html

Shawn Collins
    ClubMom, Inc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...

I see BeFree, LinkShare, Performics, ReferBack, KB & many others.. no CJ though.. not that it really matters these days though.

The ABW conferenece will be on April 8-11 (specifically designed to coincide with the LS symposium, we'll have guest speakers also and most networks represented. Details to follow.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread