How to recruit Super Affiliates through SAS?
    I already have a Merchant account in Shareasale with around 400 affiliates. But I couldn't find much sales from them.
    Can anyone suggest me on how to recruit Super Affiliates through SAS? Is there any account upgrading to contact super affiliates? I found some Featured Program in their website.
    Can anyone suggest me the right one to choose to recruit more affiliates & super affiliates? My product is Website Templates.

Thanks in advance
    Stephen

1) Announce your program at http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

2) Book the next available Featured Program of the Week spot within the SaS program promotion options.

3) Do a search here at ABW for the key-phrases of your question ("affiliate recruitment", "recruiting affiliates", "super affiliates", etc).

Best of luck!!

Geno

Affiliate Manager Ryan-Pets Warehouse's Avatar
    There were some interesting speakers at the affiliate summit in Miami.

Two of the meetings were run by super affiliates, and the very considerate people who run the summit posted their presentations on the affiliate summit page.

http://www.affiliatesummit.com/07e_conference.php

It sounds like your product is kinda different than most others. Most are selling products & mass-appeal services. Selling website templates can be a tough, because whoever promotes you would likely need to make an entirely new site focused on that, in order to bring in traffic.

Maybe you can try to partner-up, or sell your templates through some of the hosting providers as an add-on service they provide? Or even try to search for some affiliates promoting hosting stuff, and get them to join your program?

SAS really is a good platform, and I think most major affiliates work with SAS Stores.

http and a telephoto
    Shareasale doesn't provide a way for you to contact affiliates that are not in your program, other than using the featured program. You also might want to contact them about their Client Services or consult with an OPM or recruiter here at ABestWeb.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    make sure you have enabled auto-deposit.
    give strong thought to becoming an exclusive SAS merchant.
    work towards achieving top100 power ranking at SAS.
    get a forum at ABW and be an active, open member.
    hire an OPM from among the ABW regulars.
    attend Affiliate Summit.

auto-deposit is a mandatory thing for me, i'd suggest you consider that a must do.

OPM from ABW should also be heavily weighted. Absent that, you're going to need to be an open, active, informed member of ABW that obviously "gets" it.

ask SAS about their think tank, that's a fast track method though it's likely by invite only.

good luck.

Thanks everybody for your kind suggestion and help.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    ...auto-deposit is a mandatory thing for me, i'd suggest you consider that a must do...
    Absolutely!

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Beachy, I know auto-deposit is to maintain our balance automatically in SAS. But I'm bit confused how this could help in recruiting new & super affiliates. Your thoughts please.....

Thanks
    Stephen

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by jagadeestephen
    Beachy, I know auto-deposit is to maintain our balance automatically in SAS. But I'm bit confused how this could help in recruiting new & super affiliates. Your thoughts please.....

Thanks
    Stephen
    It is so that affiliates know the links won't go offline, or have less of a chance of going offline. Affiliates prefer to work with merchants that are commited to making sure their affiliates get paid, and autodeposit shows that commitment. It isn't perfect, merchants in autodeposit can still go offline, but at least it shows that they are trying to stay funded
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks for the explanation Loxly. I got the whole picture. And I will enable my auto-deposit soon in SAS.

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    It is so that affiliates know the links won't go offline, or have less of a chance of going offline. Affiliates prefer to work with merchants that are committed to making sure their affiliates get paid, and autodeposit shows that commitment. It isn't perfect, merchants in autodeposit can still go offline, but at least it shows that they are trying to stay funded
    Thanks, Deb, for pinch-hitting on that answer. I must have actually been getting some last night...

jagadeestephen, in addition to Loxly's response, I (and many other affiliates) will seldom even look at a merchant who is not on AutoDeposit. I simply do not have time to invest in what might be a "risky" merchant. Currently I have about two dozen SAS merchants in my account. Yesterday three of them were "temporarily" off line. They are not/were not on AutoDeposit. They will no longer have any links from me - even if/when they get back to online status.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager
    My experience
    ha ha !
    Stephen, I think I think the same quesitons.

Make sure the potential super affiliate join your program
    Donuts is right , auto- deposit is very import ! Affiliate partnership need trust !!
    Have you create your Dynamic Html?
    Look at myDynamic Html ( the search box) at the middle of THIS PAGE (Link Removed).
    Make sure that you can facilitate your publisher can access all products in the way of data feed or Dynamic Html .
    All this action will guarantee your offer will not be skip by your potential super affiliate!

Super affiliate is not natural, but nurtured
    You can turn your existing publisher to super by giving more support , like creating customized banner ( that is what I am doing now with my #1 publisher ), set up bonus , all this measure will set up their confidence in promot your website!

My secret weapon is to used Google!! Search the valued publisher!
    The most important rule is : How can my site content become theirs and add value to their site .
    Today I search another site and contact they . they just asked me to offer an Exclusive Coupon! I agree ! Google + the important rule

Gump Kan

Affiliate Manager

DHgate.com
    --------------------------------
    The first SAS Chinese affiliage merchant live !
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; August 30th, 2007 at 02:46 PM. Reason: No manual sigs, nor free ads!

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread