Thread: Thanks Mike (and Charlie)

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thumbs up Thanks Mike (and Charlie)
    Hi Mike

Wanted to thank you for spending so much time with John over the last week or so, he has really appreciated your input and ideas.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Hi Mike

Wanted to thank you for spending so much time with John over the last week or so, he has really appreciated your input and ideas.

Cheers

Chris
    Not a problem Chris... more like a pleasure... as the guy believes in his products and just needs some help on driving targeted new traffic to his product sites. He's got a great sense of humor so I hit him up with a steady flo of Mikeisms and will inject some cartoonish art into some content satellite sites. Marketing is serious fun for those who have a passion for their products. He's learning the brand art of avoiding negatives, while making a name for himself in a crowded competitive marketplace.

I'll just work on areas that will drive him more buyers for house sales. What do I know about driving affiliate sales? Nadda
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I'll just work on areas that will drive him more buyers for house sales. What do I know about driving affiliate sales? Nadda
    John did mention that he needed to record the conversations in case he missed anything

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

John did mention that he needed to record the conversations in case he missed anything
    If you splice the Mikeisms together over some iLL beatz, you could knock 50 Cent and and Kanye West off the top of the Billboard charts.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

5. Newsletter Signup