Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SAS] Tystoybox.com - Website Will be Down on 08/30/2007 until 08/31/2007

Outsourced Program Manager
    [SAS] Tystoybox.com - Website Will be Down on 08/30/2007 until 08/31/2007
    Hello Everyone,

Please note that the Tystoybox.com website will be down on Thursday 08/30/2007 until sometime on Friday 08/31/2007 due to a transition of ecommerce platforms. If you're doing ppc please pause your campaigns starting Wednesday evening until we send a follow up email stating that all is clear.

Regards,

Jon Nunez
    Best Regards,

Jon Nunez | President | AffiliateManager.com
    P: (682) 478-5882 | F: (407) 650-2820 |E: jon@affiliatemanager.com
    2013 Pinnacle Awards Affiliate Manager of the Year | LinkedIn
    Managed Programs | Request a Quote | Referral Program

Bumping as a reminder.

We're Back! The new TysToyBox is Live!

While the site is live, please be advised that the Datafeed is still down. I will post when it is updated.

Thanks,

Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Michael, the new site is GORGEOUS!!

Got a quick question, though. Will the feature at Shareasale that you can use to make custom links to specific site pages with work now, for the new URLs?

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    Michael, the new site is GORGEOUS!!

Got a quick question, though. Will the feature at Shareasale that you can use to make custom links to specific site pages with work now, for the new URLs?
    Thanks WebWorker!

Yes, the deep linking will work. The URL's are much cleaner now.

Thanks,

Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Michael - I'm a little confused. My current (made before the change) custom links are not working. Am I going to have to redo all of them?

Also, I use the make-a-page feature to get individual product links to place on pages, will I have to redo those or will they be okay once the datafeed is active?

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Ackkkkkkkkkkk - I didn't realize we had to change all the links now. I just checked a widget link and it sent me to an error page. :-( Thanks for the heads up MsLadyBug!

Got my work cut out for me tomorrow. Might be a good idea to go to bed now. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by msladybug
    Hi Michael - I'm a little confused. My current (made before the change) custom links are not working. Am I going to have to redo all of them?

Also, I use the make-a-page feature to get individual product links to place on pages, will I have to redo those or will they be okay once the datafeed is active?
    Hey msladybug,

Unless you are using really old urls from tystoybox, you shouldn't have to change them. We anticipated this problem, and set up redirects to make sure that we didn't break affiliate links. If it turns ouut that the links are the older version, please let us know, and we at Suluta would be happy to help you with the transition by converting links for you.

Rexanne and msladybug,

The Widgets and Make-A-Page are driven by the datafeed, which are the "really old" style links. The widgets should automatically start working again as soon as the datafeed is fixed, but the make-a-page that you have will need to be replaced since it is hard coded.

If there is anything we can do, please let me know - we're here to help.

-Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the update Michael - I will wait till the new datafeed is active before moving forward then. You will probably see an increase in click throughs since I and other affiliates will have to weed out any of the older links.

I guess we know what we will be doing next week, Rexanne!

I guess we know what we will be doing next week, Rexanne!
    Starting right about ... now. LOL - This will be my Labor Day weekend project. ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

If either of you need help, please don't hesitate to ask - that's what we get paid for!

Michael,

I just changed out one page of feeds through MakeAPage and still get error codes when clicking through the pages. I used the custom feed for TTB. Should I give it a while before the new data feeds work properly?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

ABW Ambassador
    Rexanne - I checked and most of the links in the SAS Make-A-Page are not currently working so you might want to wait on the new datafeed being updated.

Thanks Michael - I'll let you know if I need help.

msladybug is exactly right, it'll work when the datafeed is updated. I hope to have that soon.

Thanks,

Mike

Rexanne - I checked and most of the links in the SAS Make-A-Page are not currently working so you might want to wait on the new datafeed being updated.
    Thank you MsLadyBug! I've moved on for the moment ... too much to do these days. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

At 6:30PM I was sent this e-mail:
    The new Ty's Toy Box is live! Thank you so much for your patience as we went through this transition. Please feel free to check out the changes to our branded stores:

Caillou: [url]
    Wiggles: [url]

and more!

This change was made now, in anticipation of our largest fourth quarter ever. We hope you're as excited as we are!
    Are the individual product and make-a-page links working yet?
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    At 6:30PM I was sent this e-mail:

Are the individual product and make-a-page links working yet?
    Hi Rhia,

1. Make-A-Page links will no longer work, and will need to be replaced when the datafeed is updated. I will post here when that happens.
    2. Old individual product links should be working.
    3. New individual product links should be working. Please feel free to use our link creator: http://www.suluta.com/tystoybox/LinkCreator.php

Thanks!

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    1. Make-A-Page links will no longer work, and will need to be replaced when the datafeed is updated. I will post here when that happens.
    Is this a permanent situation? Will the product links ever again be compatible with Make-A-Page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    Please feel free to use our link creator: http://www.suluta.com/tystoybox/LinkCreator.php
    This is a very important link that I would not have known about at all had you not responded to me in this thread. Please e-mail this link to all your affiliates in your next e-mail communication
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Any Make-a-Page type tools and other product tools depend on data input from the datafeed, which is being worked on. So as soon as the modified and updated feed is rolling (which is momentarily), all the link tools will work seamlessly, just as soon as the data is ported over.

Is this a permanent situation? Will the product links ever again be compatible with Make-A-Page?

This is a very important link that I would not have known about at all had you not responded to me in this thread. Please e-mail this link to all your affiliates in your next e-mail communication

Hey Rhia,

Thank you, that is a great idea. We have posted about it on ABW before but I'll send out a newsletter this week letting our affiliates know about this tool just to make sure all of our affiliate know about it.

Jon
    Best Regards,

Hi Rhia and Webworker,

Webworker is exactly right, please do not switch out your make-a-page until the new datafeed has been uploaded.

This is a very important link that I would not have known about at all had you not responded to me in this thread. Please e-mail this link to all your affiliates in your next e-mail communication [img]images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Thanks Rhia! If you like that, you should check out the Bookmark Link Creator. It makes link creation as simple as navigating to the page you want to link to, and clicking the bookmark (works best in firefox). You can find that here:

http://www.suluta.com/tystoybox/bookmark.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Nunez
    Thank you, that is a great idea. We have posted about it on ABW before but I'll send out a newsletter this week letting our affiliates know about this tool just to make sure all of our affiliate know about it.
    Jon, if you have an alternate and free product linking tool, it would be a very good idea to keep your affiliates in the loop with your next communication.

You may have affiliates who are not active on ABW.
    I'm usually active on ABW but there could be exceptions, so if you're going to send out e-mails to your affiliates, you might as well add value to the communication
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Jon, if you have an alternate and free product linking tool, it would be a very good idea to keep your affiliates in the loop with your next communication.

You may have affiliates who are not active on ABW.
    I'm usually active on ABW but there could be exceptions, so if you're going to send out e-mails to your affiliates, you might as well add value to the communication

Hey Rhia,

Thank you and will do! We plan on sending out newsletters about the link creators again this week for our new affiliates(we sent one a couple months ago).

Regards,

Jon Nunez
    Best Regards,

I just wanted to keep everyone updated:

We've received the updated datafeed and I uploaded it at approximately 7 p.m. this evening. We're waiting on confirmation that the feed has been processed by SAS' system, and will announce when it has.

Thanks,

Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast