Hello Team,

This is just a freindly reminder that the Restockit.com Gas Card Challenge, Coupon and Cash Promotion giveaway ends in 4 days!

If your not familar with what I am referring to, I've outlined a quick recap concerning this challenge:

Coupon OFFER
I've Uploaded the coupon to the ShareASale Coupon/Deals Data Base feature!

Offer: $5.00 OFF on Cleaning Supplies orders of $99.00 or more
Code: JDProduct5
Expires: August 31, 2007

Cash Promotions
We want July and August to be sizzling Hot, hence we are giving out CASH! Below we've outlined for the month's of July and August our current Bonus Campaign. This Cash Bonus promotion will be valid July 1, 2007-August 31, 2007.

Affiliates having sales over $250-will receive an additional $15.00 into their account!
Affiliates having sales over $350-will receive an additional $20.00 into their account!
Affiliates having sales over $500-will receive an additional $35.00 into their account!
Affiliates having sales over $800-will receive an additional $50.00 into their account!

$200.00 Gas Card Giveaway!
Just to add a little more heat to our summer promotions, we're giving away a $200.00 Gas Card to the first affiliate that reaches $2,000.00 in total sales in either July or August, so don't miss out on this exciting offer.

Just when you thought it was over, it isnt. Look out in September for our Fall giveaway! Thanks for the support!