Thread: Forzieri's Google SEO Competition

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Forzieri's Google SEO Competition
    Forzieri is pleased to announce our Google SEO Optimization Competition, offering over $6,000 in total cash prize money.

The concept is simple; Get a Google ranking of 1-5 on any of the below 3 keywords between now and December 31st 2007 and we'll pay you handsomely. Come the peak shopping season of Q4 (Christmas) you'll be set-up and ready to convert traffic to cash on these most searched keywords.

Keywords:

1. Diamond Jewelry
    2. Designer Sunglasses
    3. Handbags
    So you'll need to create website pages that promote Forzieri products (ONLY) around any (or all) of the above 3 keywords and achieve a 1-5 search result listing in Google. The results are based on what the client can see for the USA, for all regions with personalization turned off.

Obviously to achieve the above positions will take some understanding on how to optimize website pages for optimum ranking on Google. For newbie's, if this is something that's new to you then now is the time to start investigating and tweaking. Below is a list of sites and links to help you get started:

Payout for each Keyword:

• Google Position 1: $800 initial pay-out + 3% commission increase for duration position is kept.
    • Google Position 2: $600 initial pay-out + 3% commission increase for duration position is kept.
    • Google Position 3: $400 initial pay-out + 3% commission increase for duration position is kept.
    • Google Position 4: $200 initial pay-out + 2% commission increase for duration position is kept.
    • Google Position 5: $100 initial pay-out + 2% commission increase for duration position is kept.
    To be rewarded the initial pay-out the position will need to be occupied by your site for a minimum of one month. The extra commission pay-out (2% / 3%) will be applied to all orders you generate for as long as you maintain the Google ranking.

The initial period for you to attain a ranking will be from today's date until December 31st, in other words you have from now until then to secure any of the 1-5 positions. However, once the position has been filled by a Forzieri partner for at least one month, it will be no longer eligible. I will keep you posted which positions have been taken via newsletter and in this thread here.r

To participate, please email me at affiliate-support@forzieri.com with your Linkshare username or SID, and the keywords you intend to focus on.

Cheers,
    Patrick Goodfellow
    Forzieri Partner Manager
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Patrick, could a coupon site qualify as long as the page in question highlights Forzieri?

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DHolland
    Patrick, could a coupon site qualify as long as the page in question highlights Forzieri?
    Hi... thanks for the reply. Yep, that's fine, your very welcome to participate. Can you send me your Linkshare username to affiliate-support <>at<>forzieri dot com

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Great competetion idea!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Been a long time since we last did an SEO Contest, I think the last one was back in September '03 with Mondera

Good luck everyone!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup