Frank Bee Deactivated
    Zen Masters all over the world are bewildered by the absurdity of this.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    I'm bewildered why anybody still uses them.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=frank+bee

I get some decent Halloween traffic and stopped using them because of all the reversals and them not being able to keep adequate stock. Could be some out there not having those problems but rereading some of those old threads and a lot were.
    Last edited by Trust; August 29th, 2007 at 05:52 AM.

I'm bewildered why anybody still uses them.
    Better a vendor with a high reversal rate than others who don't convert worth a goddam. I'd rather have a few $k left over after reversals than have nothing in the kitty to begin with.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

ABW Ambassador
    How do you do with Buy Costumes? They convert fine for me (and the stuff is in stock) plus they don't reverse, post 13,14 :

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...umes+reversals

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    One of the biggest miskates I ever made was two years ago changing my Halloween costume section from buycostumes to costumeman (FBee) - it went from good sales to a disaster (far less sales and high reversal rate). Switched back last year and good sales returned, and negligible reversals.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Well FB has been reactivated. Probably just procrastinated on paying the bill, and got their bell rung with the deactivation LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by davidh
    Well FB has been reactivated. Probably just procrastinated on paying the bill, and got their bell rung with the deactivation LOL.
    I had some reversals from FB on CJ -- but I see FB is on SAS, isn't it?
    The network switch won't change the prospect for reversals but at least it's a way to stay with the merchant if you'd like to continue with that merchant.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh
    How past due are they in paying affiliates?

Wynn Las Vegas, a CJ merchant, is almost 5 months past due and they've never been deactivated.

It's a shame that we have to speculate. If CJ would just do their job and communicate with affiliates, we'd know what's going on.

As far as other vendors, whose names I won't mention; I'd rather not work with a vendor who has a history of replacing their generic product descriptions with copy from my sites so they don't have to pay a copy writer. I'm not down with that sheit, whether they "have the stuff in stock" or not.

I never should of read this thread. I was in a good mood until I just went and did the math on Frank Bees I wish I didn't look but looking at my stats at SAS I started pretty much phasing them out sometime in 2005.

You know the reversals were high when I more or less dropped a merchant that I made over $20,000 with in the past Since I started using them I had 481 reversals and that's not counting whatever I have at CJ.

The worse part is I personally like the guy but he just don't get that he needs to remove out of stock products from the website and come up with a system to get rid of or at least lower the fraud sales. IMO it's that simple!

Just ranting about the past

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread