Carrots has always been good about reversals until this month. I pulled a lot of thei links when they kept going deactivated so I didn't have many sales, but the sales I had were all reversed. Did anyone else have the same problem? I'm just wondering if they reversed them or CJ because of lack of payment????

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

As for myself, 13% of all Carrot Ink sales were reversed Wednesday (10-09-2002) for the previous month (September) and my current balance figure dropped considerably.

Something seems to be in error because historically, I've personally never had more than .4% in reversed sales in any given month for Carrot Ink (that's point .4%).

Currently, I have yet to receive an explanation about it from my inquiry to CJ.com.

Texas,

Hi and welcome. Yup, I agree something is up! I've been trying to pull some reports but can't seem to get CJ to work for me right now. I don't think I have had more than a couple reversals from them in the whole time that I have used their program and thats been quite a long time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

I finally got to run the reports. I went all the way back to Oct 2001. No reversals for the whole time period which is just about a year.

I also noticed that I must of used them a lot more from about april and before. There were a lot more sales back then. Anyways, this month was just a few sales but all were reversed for Invalid Credit Card. I'm gonna drop them an email and see whats up. The sales were spread ou throughout the month.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but none of my Carrot Ink transactions for last month were reversed. Sales are all over the place though. One day I will have 5 visitors and 5 sales the next day I have 25 visitors and 1 sale. Who knows. I am just happy my transactions are locked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Core

"Somebody's got some 'splanin to do!" - Rex [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Core, cool! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

It could be just a rare thing that happened to me. It was only a few sales. I think I was just shocked to see any reversals from them. They have always been on the up and up plus with all the deactivations made me wonder.

I'm glad they finally did a lock down too. Jeeeez, I was sweting out that I might owe them money by the time they were done. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread