How to handle the step-mother from Hell
    I have a friend who has a step-mother from Hell - this step-mom comes visiting wearing white gloves and inspects everything - anything wrong MUST be fixed NOW

My friend had had it with the DI step-mother so she devised and implemented a plan (including involving her two large Siamese cats)

When the step-mother arrived, my friend tolerated the inspection and criticisms waiting until dinner - after dinner, and the normal complaints on her cooking, my friend picked up the dinner plates and carried them into the kitchen - in full view of the dining table and the step-mother

She began to rinse the plates - at that signal the two cats jumped up on the counter beside her and proceeded to lick each plate clean - my friend inspected each one and then put it way in the clean plate cabinet

She next heard a retching, vomiting sound - a hasty exit - and a slamming front door.

While the step-mother still comes to my friend's town to visit - they meet at a park... and eat at restaurants

The only real problem is how do you un-train two cats?

Charles

Bravo!

Di?
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Seems like a lot of trouble to go through. I would of just told her what I thought.

I'm afraid in her case, she would have corrected my friend's grammar and delivery and then ignored what was said ... truly, from Hell ...

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by micheck
    I'm afraid in her case, she would have corrected my friend's grammar and delivery and then ignored what was said ... truly, from Hell ...
    The only thing that you have to look forward to is that - hopefully - she'll die before you do.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lilly
    Di?
    DI - Drill Instructor.

Charles, suggest to your friend not to "untrain" the cats. Let them continue having their tasty-treats as a reward for helping out. Just be sure the dishes get run through the dishwasher before going into the cabinet...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread