When does linkshare pay and who pays the most frequently?
    I currently am only involved with CJ but the one payment a month is kinda of pain. Just wondering if there are some other options and other sites to look at to help keep the cash flow moving.

Mansfield, TX
    LinkShare and Performics pay "more often" (twice a month), but it's usually a longer wait.

LinkShare, for instance, pays around the 10th and 25th of each month, but it only includes commissions where the merchant has already paid (and if they paid with a check, the check has to have cleared for a week). For instance, your end of August payment might include some commissions from July, June, and May.

That won't really help your cash flow.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Your cash flow is best when the merchant pays on time more so than how frequently a network pays. It makes no difference how frequently a network pays if the merchant is behind in paying the network.

You also have to determine how much weight you place on a merchant paying on time, to a reasonable degree.

CJ pays quickly after the end of the commission earning period, but only if the merchant pays quickly.

I feel that the networks should provide merchant payment data to any network member, regardless of whether or not the affiliate is a member of the merchant's program. I also feel that decisions should be made based on the merchant rather than the network unless the network has been acting in poor faith. You're promoting a merchant, not a network.

Buffalo, NY
    Once a month is a hassle
    One of the accounts I manage only pays once a month, but they pay direct. I know it's nuscence to affiliates to have to wait and I apologize. However on the otherside this account deals with a tangible product used by homes and mostly small business so the avg. cost is around the $500 mark. If you don't like dealing with once a month payouts, try it with higher end purchases to off-set the wait.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread