Tax Paying Member
    Grande
    My wife an I go to a nice local Mexicano Restaurant tonight..........We frequent this place..........My wife fancies herself as a self taught linguist.............sssshhh.....She is a PHD.

She thinks the word "grande" means river...........IE=like...Rio??.........How does that convert to "margarita"........................WOW....................Her comment is "Here . You drink it".........................Being a loving an obedient husband.............It did improve my eyesight..I see 2 of everything...............God, I am gona have a head ache in the morning.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Rising from the glacial morraines of East Texas, the Margarita Grande flows south to nowhere good. It has claimed many victims in it's troubled history, and been responsible for romances between folks who really shouldn't be together....

It's annual CFM is best estimated as Too Much.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread