Staril Help
    Quote Originally Posted by Staril
    You mean apart from the fact that I just received a decline to my applicatin to join? A decline with absolutely nothing in the email so I've no idea of why I was declined.

That sort of question?

But as you are not auto-deposit and don't have a datafeed, there isn't that much I would be willing to do for you, unfortunately for both of us.

Sue <--- who's a bit miffed to get that decline email

Staril, I'm an affiliate manager for a few very successful companies. I was just wondering the importance of data-feed and auto deposit in your own opinion. I have a great program, but am always looking to improve.

ABW Ambassador
    "I was just wondering the importance of data-feed and auto deposit in your own opinion."

You don't exist to me if you're not on Auto Deposit, just have had way to many problems with merchants going offline in the past. I don't take them seriously if they're not on it. And datafeeds are important to a lot of affiliates. Good to have both.

My Opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    "I was just wondering the importance of data-feed and auto deposit in your own opinion."

You don't exist to me if you're not on Auto Deposit, just have had way to many problems with merchants going offline in the past. I don't take them seriously if they're not on it. And datafeeds are important to a lot of affiliates. Good to have both.
    Trust we use auto deposit and data feed, but l like to keep the data feed on the back end. We are #359 on this years Inc. 500 list and push that as a selling point. I'm not outright promoting the program right now because I'm making changes to it. I like to just hang in ABW and see what affiliates like because I rely on them.

Oh and my opinion there are a lot of affiliates who are spammy. I don't mind working with great affiliates like the ones who spend time and forums, know the industry, and love their job. Those are people who get datafeeds.

Great Help
    Our catalog is pretty extensive, so I can see how different affiliates might like to push different products. When I'm done revamping the program I think I'll be a lot more open with it.

http and a telephoto
    Hey Tony, this is a paid announcement thread for the other program, please start your own thread for further discussion.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Sorry Loxly I'll just read and follow

I've split Tony's self-promotion out of the StrapWorks.com Paid Announcement.

Please keep the self-promotion out of other people's paid announcements. If you want to push your own programs, do your own paid announcement.

Thread Closed.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread