Thread: A.S. (Kids Furniture) September Promo: $20 with Every 3rd Sale

Lightbulb A.S. (Kids Furniture) September Promo: $20 with Every 3rd Sale
    September Promo for ArtisticSensations.com
    (proudly sponsored by AM Navigator LLC)

Every 3rd sale with the ArtisticSensations kids furniture and decor affiliate program this month will be celebrated with a deposit of a 20.00 GenoBucks cash bonus into your affiliate account ("celebrated" = sent to you on top of your regular commission with A.S.)

Oh, yeah... Every 3rd sale qualifies you for an additional $20 GBs bonus. How many affiliates can earn these bonuses? As many affiliates as qualify! It's all automated with ShareASale, and the moment you generate your 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th (and so on...) sale your account gets credited with this instant cash. Send 6 sales -- get two $20 bonuses (or $40.00 total), send 21 -- get $140.00 GBs, send 45 sales -- get $300.00 in these bonuses and so forth... It is that simple and that sweet this month.

Still not aboard with this affiliate program? Now is a good time to join up and start sending sales to ArtisticSensations.com

Geno

Geno,

Do ArtisticSensations have any plans to use the SAS coupons, and deals database in the near future?

The reason I ask, is because I just made a new site for ArtisticSensations and I would like to know if I should leave or remove a deals script I am using on that site.

I've left a voice mail and sent an e-mail message to the merchant. I know they did have an affiliate coupon or two in the past, but am not sure if they want to carry on with them. I will definitely encourage them to keep offering them. Will keep you posted on their decision.

Thanks.

Geno

Every 3rd sale with the ArtisticSensations kids furniture and decor affiliate program this month will be celebrated with a deposit of a 20.00 GenoBucks cash bonus into your affiliate account...
    A few affiliates are already working your way towards earning the first $20.00 bonus, but there is one whose stats I like quite a bit. Here's the screenshot:

This affiliate is now just 1 sale away from their first Third Sale Bonus, and they are already sending quite beautiful sales our way. Thank you kindly!!

Looking forward to seeing more and more affiliates join in the fun.

Geno

Okay... Additional incentives for this week:

Everyone who qualifies for their first bonus by the end of this week (by 11:59 pm PST of Saturday, 8 Sept) will get 30.00 instead of the default $20.00

While everyone who sends 6 sales by the end of this week will get the total bonuses' amount increased from $40.00 to 100.00

Sound good?

Let's see more sales flowing in now...............

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Do ArtisticSensations have any plans to use the SAS coupons, and deals database in the near future?
    Sal, the reply I got from A.S. basically says "no", there will be no deals or coupons offered to/through affiliates within the next 2-3 months. Maybe a bit later, but not in the near future.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Sal, the reply I got from A.S. basically says "no", there will be no deals or coupons offered to/through affiliates within the next 2-3 months. Maybe a bit later, but not in the near future.

Geno
    Geno,

Thanks for the update!

Any time, Sal.

Additional incentives for this week:

Everyone who qualifies for their first bonus by the end of this week (by 11:59 pm PST of Saturday, 8 Sept) will get 30.00 instead of the default $20.00

While everyone who sends 6 sales by the end of this week will get the total bonuses' amount increased from $40.00 to 100.00
    42 hours left until the deadline (or 11:59 pm PST of Saturday, 8 September), and some of you are just a sale away from the first bonus....

Geno

Less than 20 hours left until the end of this week's special bonus boost opportunity.

Hurry!!

Geno

Alright!!...............

One of our top affiliates has just sent a $525.85 sale in, and their commission has been beautifully crowned with a well-deserved 20.00 bonus!

As always, here's a printscreen of these two transactions:

Congratulations to the affiliate!!

Are you aboard with kids furniture and room decor affiliate program yet?!

Geno

Another bonus awarded:

13. Newsletter Signup