I don't know where else to post this but, since FeldmanFurniture is a SAS merchant I think this post would be ok here.

I'm just about to finish a new furniture site, and after I uploaded that big 20k products datafeed to the site, I went to check on some of the links, but..... they don't work!

At first I thought that I may have made some error on the script code because it's a big datafeed, but after I tried different ways to get to any of the links on the datafeed to go to the right product on the FeldmanFurniture site, I was still landing on a 404 page:

404 error
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The regular links and banner do work fine, but none of the links on the datafeed go to the right place, they go to a 404 page and the address that shows up in the browser says something like this:
feldmanfurniture.com/first%20page/beds/Solidwoodqueenandkingsizebedinoakfinish.html

I think that /first%20page/ may be the thing causing the problem, but I am not sure.

Before I made this post, I went to G. to search other affiliates sites, and I found that I am not the only one with the FeldmanFurniture datafeed links going to a 404, so check your links.

Btw, other than that 404 thing, I like this merchant datafeed, so far it's the biggest datafeed that I have uploaded from my HD, but at least this datafeed is very clean and has plenty of categories to work with, so I hope they fix the 404 thing soon.