Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Mansfield, Texas
    Come on Fall!
    Woke up this morning and heard the weather report for the Dallas area. Temps are gonna fall to the low to mid 60's at night next week. That is awesome and very welcome.

It also means retail season is ramping up which should be good news for everyone here. (Remember that Seymour!!)

Hope you all are looking forward to the cooler weather as much as me and enjoy the transition to fall.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    New York, USA
    While I'm not looking forward to cooler weather I am definitely looking forward to increased sales. As far as I'm concerned the holiday shopping season started this Monday.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

ABW Ambassador
    September is always a bittersweet time for me. I love the fall colors and weather, but in the back of my mind I know the daylight hours will start to dwindle and snow will follow.

My Halloween links are up though! and as Rhea I'm ready for Christmas sales.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    North Carolina
    I am looking forward to the fall. This summer has been unbearable with the high heat lasting for so many days without any rain.

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    New York
    I hate the hot weather and fall is my favorite season - huzzah! It's really sticky out in Philly right now so the sooner its cooler, the better! Plus, fall season means pool closing season (for all you ITS fans )
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco |
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | | Specialty Pool Products

It's beginning to feel like fall here, too. This morning's forcast for the next week did not show any more 90's and below 60 for the lows. Great time to get outdoors, have a garage sale, sleep like a baby, head for the mountains to see the aspen turn and go fishing in crystal clear streams. Love it.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread