Recieved Announcement form CompUSA
    On September 30, The CompUSA affiliate program will close its CJ program and migrate all CJ affiliates to our core affiliate program at Performics. We look forward to a continued partnership through Performics. In order to continue promoting CompUSA on your site, you must join the CompUSA affiliate program through Performics. We would like to make you aware of some network features available to assist your sales efforts.

Seattle, WA

How do you feel about this, have you worked with performics?

I can't comment about Performics, but I'm not too happy with CompUSA right now. They recently closed a store that was only 10 minutes from our home. But, that's just my personal gripe. However, with this announcement coupled with several store closings, it does look like they are in the midst of some serious restructuring - hopefully to increase profitability.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Sorry about the delay of replaying to your post. Just got home @ 4 from shop.

Not Very Happy about their move either. Wish they would have choosen S A S.

Had TO do a Search here for p e r f o r m i c s. Not familiar with their services at all..

i've had them on performics. Its fine.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread