Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Comp USA Launches Exclusively with DoubleClick Performics!
    We are thrilled to announce the consolidation of the CompUSA affiliate program under the DoubleClick Performics Affiliate Network effective October 1, 2007. Beginning on this date, CompUSA affiliate program will be exclusively offered through DoubleClick Performics! To ensure the smoothest transition for its valued partners, CompUSA encourages all of its Commission Junction publishers to migrate all links and banners to the DoubleClick Performics network as soon as possible. Any sales generated on the Commission Junction program after September 30, 2007 will not be honored.

About CompUSA:

CompUSA Inc. is the nation's leading retailer and reseller of personal computer-related products and services. Founded in 1984, CompUSA currently operates 103 stores in major metropolitan markets across the United States. These stores serve retail, corporate, government, education customers and include technical service departments. CompUSA's retail Web site offers an assortment of over 19,000 products, including all major brands of computers and information products including Apple, Compaq, Epson, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lotus, Microsoft, Toshiba and more.

About the Program:

CompUSA offers category-level commissions on all sales generated, with 30-day commission duration! This is a great opportunity to earn higher commissions on certain product categories.

Category Name/Commission:
    Computers/2.50%
    Accessories/6.00%
    Books/5.00%
    Computer Upgrades/4.00%
    DVD Movies/4.00%
    Electronics/4.00%
    Gaming/3.00%
    Monitors/4.00%
    Networking/4.00%
    Notebooks/2.00%
    Office Supplies/5.00%
    PDAs/3.00%
    Printers/3.00%
    Scanners/5.00%
    Software/4.00%
    Training/5.00%
    Accessories, Installations/5.00%

Linking Capabilities:
    There are a variety of linking options available for CompUSA affiliate program.

1. There will always be up-to-date banner and text links in ConnectCommerce. Log into ConnectCommerce, click Get Links and view Available Links for CompUSA.

2. You may Build Your Own Links (BYOL) through the ConnectCommerce interface. In the Get Links area, choose Build Your Own Link for CompUSA to create links one at a time. If you would like to create many links at once, choose upload your own links. You will be able to download a spreadsheet template that you can complete and upload to ConnectCommerce. You will receive an email reply containing a spreadsheet with all of the links you have created

Thanks!
    DoubleClick Performics

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Why would Tina send me the invitation - only to deny me?

Doesn't make sense - and all she did was waste everyone's time.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Well, if a Performics mechant such as CompUSA looked at my primary site, they would never approve me. Despite adding more sites URLs as described here, including the site WHERE I SELL COMPUTERS, I was also denied by CompUSA. I then sent them an email with that site's URL and telling them how I need a better merchant to replace a non-producer on that site, and I got approved in a 1/2 hr. The bad news is that I've had to spend all day adding their links.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread