Amazon has redesigned their site. Wow...
    I logged onto Amazon this morning and their site navigation and top UI has completely changed. Wow!
    Last edited by isellstuff; September 8th, 2007 at 10:34 AM.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Here's what it looks like right now... When I first checked, "Shop All Departments" was a popup menu, instead of being expanded like it is now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Oh, Beginning to see what's up... When you go into a product category, e.g. DVD's, the nav changes again... That's a bit confusing...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I noticed the layout change too
    I first read about it http://elliottback.com/wp/archives/2...its-different/ .

I expect they'd have to be pretty sure the change is going to increase monetization rates for such a drastic layout change to take place, right?

Quote Originally Posted by isellstuff
    I logged onto Amazon this morning and their site navigation and top UI has completely changed. Wow!
    I'm not seeing those changes on my end...they must be doing some split testing or something before they roll out their final changes. Your screen-shots look pretty sweet though!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread