CPA Network Rep
    Opt-In solo mailing barter opportunity
    Opt-in solo-mailing barter!

My company can send out an offer to 5 million opt-in emails in return for a company to send out one of our offers to 5 million emails.

Or, if you have less that 5 million emails we can send your offer to as many emails that you send our offer out to. PM me if interested.

ABW Ambassador
    Hmmm... Lions Pride Enterprises spam addresses, so tasty.

My company can send out an offer to 5 million opt-in emails in return for a company to send out one of our offers to 5 million emails.

5 million emails?

CPA Network Rep
    Nope, these are all opt-in email addresses. I understand that a former company that I worked for did send out a lot of email, but that company never sent out "spam" email, only opt-in email. Don't know what thread you may have read when you "googled" my name, but I use my full name because I have nothing to hide, never have. Everything I do is 100% legitimate.

I would have hoped that the two of you who posted these replies would have contacted me personally to discuss this rather than just post negative, and untrue statements.

Everyone who has ever worked with me knows that I am honest, and have never taken advantage of anyone. I don't think it's very professional for ABW members to just slam someone down on a thread where they are seeking serious business proposals. If you two are against email marketing then that's your prerogative, but do not claim that the opt-in emails that I market to are "spam" in any way. You do not know this to be the case, and your "opinion" could cause harm to someone's reputation, and that isn't fair to anyone.

Thank you.

ABW Ambassador
    Lions Pride Enterprises never sent anyone a piece of unsolicited email? Never, ever, ever? You have got to be kidding me...

And funny how you mention opt-in email, but not double opt-in email... cause there is a funny thing about that. But you playing the name game is not so funny.

Do you really want to play the name game again? How about we go down the route that hits more people? Adware?

http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=29
    http://cexx.org/osama.htm
    That is for wnad.

Which as shown above is connected to:
    http://www.twistedhumor.com/
    Which was owned by... Lions Pride Enterprises, Inc.

That is of course on top of other software that they put out that has claims about it.

Wonder what company those winners went on to form?

But okay, i got a minute, so lets talk about this insane claim that Lions Pride Enterprises never sent spam. First, I still have proof. Plenty of proof. A bit of a pack rat when it comes to email. I have terrabytes of the stuff.

yep no spam. I could keep going, but trying to claim lions pride never sent unsolicited email is kind of like claiming the sun isn't going to rise in the morning...

Chet

PS. Sean, just in case you are where you belong, I meant the sun rising for those of us who traverse the top side of the earth.

pps. And here is Sean himself spamming some poor guy. But yeah, rankyou.com was so great and cool it has grown into the biggest... oh its a parking page. Yep, gotta run from your past huh?

pps. Sean my bad when I said you previously spammed, seems you still do...

http and a telephoto
    Sean, FYI, you can't send or receive PMs.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

CPA Network Rep
    CHETF, I understand that you're trying to "look out" for other affiliate marketers here on ABESTWeb, and I can respect that.

All google posts you provide are a little dated, 4 to 5 years, and to my defense, I only contacted webmasters via their contact info offered on the "advertising" or "more information" sections on their websites. I would say I was aggressive in contacting people in my early days, but again, everything was legitimate, and I always provided my full contact info. Some webmasters just forgot that they offered their contact info to be "contacted", or were just having a bad day.

I am very honest,fair, and professional, and I have run thousands of very successful ad campaigns for thousands of companies. I urge you to consider taking the time to get to know me on a professional level(I would leave my contact number here, but I'm not sure if that's allowed, please PM me and I will give it to you). I am confident that after we spoke you would have a better understanding of how I conduct business. I hold no ill feelings toward you, and I'm sure you're a stand-up guy just looking out for others.

If anyone reading this post would like to learn more about the company I work for now, and how we conduct business I also urge you to contact me personally. I hope to do business in the future with anyone reading this.

Thank you!

ABW Ambassador
    Sean, you and others like you took a form of communication that allowed millions of people to communicate easily and freely with each other and damn near destroyed it because you only cared about money and weren't bright enough to figure out how to make money in less harmful ways. Lion's pride is one of the most notorious spammers, your glossing over it like that isn't true is ludicrous. You can't even speak the truth now about it. And you want to call me out for not acting professionally?

Then you moved into adware, and took another form of easy communication for people, and hell, you slammed the actual pcs. You gummed up people's systems, you made people scared to go to unknown sites, you slowed people's ability to browse the web and I am sure you made more than a few people just throw in the towel.

At each opportunity in the past, when given the chance, you have exploited an easy means of communication for a quick buck.

That is honesty? That is being fair? You mean to tell me twistedhumor never had adware downloads? GIVE ME A BREAK.

You are a person who is not smart or ethical enough to earn an honest buck. I will stand behind every post I make here. Can you? And it sure is funny how your old companies are gone now...

I can provide hundreds, if not thousands of examples. I urge anyone looking to do business with Sean to post here, or search the net on his name or his previous company's names. Sean do you want to list all those companies?!?!?

You can decide for yourself if you want to work with a person like sean. But from spamming company to adware company, to??????

Chet

CPA Network Rep
    CHET, I think I get it now. I looked at many of your past posts and you slam a lot of people. I guess that's your thing. Nothing I can tell you will change your mind. You won't even call me to discuss one on one. I would call you, or contact you personally, but you do not offer any contact info on your profile...no real name, no company name, nothing.

I am extremely honest and fair. I have never stolen a single dollar, never scammed a single affiliate or advertiser. Nothing.

ABW Ambassador
    So you've found 5 million people out there that have opted in to receive random commercial email? And these 5 million people are alright with their email addresses being traded around to get more of that. Who would knowingly do that. Who would want that.

CPA Network Rep
    Newsletters and Ezines. From cooking to sports, even dating. When people sign up to create a HOTMAIL account for instance they are asked if they would like to receive certain newsletters or messages regarding certain topics via opt-in check boxes. Believe it or not, many people do sign up to receive email messages. Even when you sign up for an Ad-Tech pass they ask you to check a box if you would like to receive industry news. Many people indeed do sign up to receive offers through various avenues.

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, just like all those times I must have gotten drunk and signed up 50 of my emails to some lion's pride list...

Here is Sean at trekdata, spamming Sal from ABW
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=11490

Hey Sal, how come you don't remember asking Sean to contact you!?!? All these people Sean, complete idiots... how do you ever put up with all these false accusations...

ABW Ambassador
    More fun...

http://antivirus.about.com/od/virusd...omamaosama.htm
    http://apcsnh.com/vacm/vacm102301.php

just search on Yo Mama Osama adware for more

They used 9/11 as an excuse to infect people with their adware.

If that doesn't scream professional, I don't know what does...

That is what these people do. They act so horribly, that eventually it comes up and bites them and they shut down the site, the company, whatever. And then they open it back up again under a new name and try and deny their past.

Sean, you will not get away with denying your past here.

CPA Network Rep
    Yep, I use to be pretty aggressive when contacting websites and webmasters back in the day I have to admit..I admitted that earlier. I would contact directly from a feedback form to strike up business, or contact the email address associated with advertising/info. I do apologize to you Sal for this. I never really thought of that as "spam" because you did own a website, and I seriously thought I was offering something that a website could benefit from...but looking back on it, I guess it was annoying because I am contacted 50 times per day myself asking to buy advertising...but sometimes I do find a great deal I have to admit. And I do offer a "contact" option on my websites, so I kind of expect it.

CPA Network Rep
    TwistedHumor.com was one division of Lions Pride Enterprises, I worked on the Rankyou.com side and actually did not approve of that game in the first place. I agree with you CHET, it was a bad game and many fights broke out about it. Also, I was just a sales guy back then, I had no say over anything at the company.

ABW Ambassador
    And the guys from that company went on to form what company??!??!

During normal operation, the program will contact Web sites including, but not limited to, the following for the purpose of downloading advertising for display, and for obtaining configuration/display instructions:
    www.rankyou.com
    www.twistedhumor.com
    www.srv2cpt.com

yep, I know sean. First the people you contact dare to call it spam, then the people you screw over under the guise of 9/11 dare to think your company had something to do with it... poor, poor sean. Must be something with the sound of the name, always the victim.

Yet you continue on, and these same people continue on under new names still being who they are.

If you notice, as more proof is supplied, more mentions of the past deeds of the people who make up fluxads, sean has to change his story? Notice how my story can stay the same, the only change is how much bigger it gets and how much worse sean's companies look?

Funny how the truth works, you don't need to change it...

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Yep, just like all those times I must have gotten drunk and signed up 50 of my emails to some lion's pride list...

Here is Sean at trekdata, spamming Sal from ABW
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=11490

Hey Sal, how come you don't remember asking Sean to contact you!?!? All these people Sean, complete idiots... how do you ever put up with all these false accusations...
    WTF!

I was right about my guts feelings when I replyed Yesterday, 11:10 PM on this thread, but I didn't wanted to bash the newbie just in case I was wrong about my first thoughts about those (5 million opt-in emails) idea he posted.

How can I forgot about that post I made about four years ago, on December 11th, 2003, 01:48 PM, just a few months after I joined ABW?

Thank you for finding that old post I made Chetf!

Here it's again!
    ----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Subjet: Christmas Advertising Discount

Hello,

I just wanted to send you a very short email to inform you that we are
    having an advertising special on our pop-under inventory for the next 48
    hours. If you're interested in running a large pop-under campaign then
    please contact me by end of business tomorrow. For the next two days we
    are selling 400,000 pop-under impressions for only $550.00 or 1,000,000
    pop-under impressions for $1,150.00.

All of the pop-unders will be run of network, all unique, and the
    impressions will be served to USA consumers only.

Just to put this discount into perspective, 400,000 pops usually cost
    $1,000.00 and 1,000,000 pops cost $2,500.00.

This is a great opportunity for your company to take advantage of, but
    we only have so much inventory, so it's first come first serve, so
    please hurry if you're interested.

Thank you,

Sean Montana
    Director Of Advertising
    Trek 8
    sean@trekdata.com

If you would like to be taken off my list go to
    http://echofrompeople.com/unsub.php?client=Goldmine&email=&msgid=11120300020?eat-shit-and-die or go to
    http://echofrompeople.com/unsub.php?client=Goldmine&msgid=?eat-shit-and-die and enter your email address (feedback@your-mama.com)
    TRCK:Goldmine;ihhgedfn*hqwluhhduwk!frp;31;
    ======================================

I hate this bull sh**t
    Specialy when they use my (feedback form)

I'm filtering 90% of the junk mail, but when some (M...F..) use my other email name to spam me,I wish I was a ta just to get even..............

I HATE emails and the mother of who send it..........

Note: I put the ?shit at the end of that link...

To me spammers are 100% worse than parasites!

CPA Network Rep
    CHET, again, I never changed my story one time. You continue to throw old examples and I try to explain, but you don't want an explanation, you just want to throw bombs. You have made up your mind that you just hate me.

You don't know me at all. You don't know how many companies I have helped grow their revenues for years. You don't want to get on the phone to talk, you don't provide any contact info in your profile as to who you are. Nothing I can do or say will change your mind. You're stubborn, and you have to have the last word....and I'm sure you will.

Do you attend any conferences, I would love to meet up with you to discuss in person rather than continue on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montana
    So that would make 10,000,000 pieces of shit added to the Internet.

Wait, 10,000,001. I forgot to include you.

ABW Ambassador
    Sean, continue it here. The more people know about the people behind fluxads the better.

You keep spinning back and forth between you personally and the companies you work for. They are the same. You are just doing that to hide from taking responsibility. There is a group of people who have for the last 8 or so years continually exploited the Internet, screwed people and used unethical ways to make money. That is the story here, and I will just keep providing the proof.

There is a reason why you keep the same general group of people, yet you need to keep changing domains and company names… I am just helping people connect the dots that your company is trying to hide.

There is no need to chat with me, talk with me in private. The truth about the origins of flux ads remains. And that truth should be public, you are a despicable group of people who have acted in despicable ways again and again. I have no desire to chat with you, what would you say in private that you cannot say here?

Would you threaten me? Get in line pal.

Chet

Please refrain from personal attacks.

The facts speak for themselves.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Montana
    Yep, I use to be pretty aggressive when contacting websites and webmasters back in the day I have to admit..I admitted that earlier. I would contact directly from a feedback form to strike up business, or contact the email address associated with advertising/info. I do apologize to you Sal for this. I never really thought of that as "spam" because you did own a website, and I seriously thought I was offering something that a website could benefit from...but looking back on it, I guess it was annoying because I am contacted 50 times per day myself asking to buy advertising...but sometimes I do find a great deal I have to admit. And I do offer a "contact" option on my websites, so I kind of expect it.
    Ok Sean,

I will accept your apology for the 2003 spam email because as far as can I remember, I think that, that one was the only one I have received from you, and unless you're behind any of the other thousands spam emails I get a week, I have nothing else to say about you on this thread.

But, I will still hate spammers, specially professional spammers, and even more those that fake the From: address, and sometimes even use someone else's address, our own domain address as the return From: address.

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread