Angry not paying for leads
    Anyone experiencing any payment problems with They haven't paid for leads since July and I want to know if anyone else is not getting paid. Are they going to be removed from CJ? They've been getting a lot of leads through my real estate websites and right now I'm losing money because I could be advertising other mortgage companies.

Thanks for posting that info...I just placed a bunch of links to them on my websites 2 days ago and have not had 1 sale posted from them which is highly unusual. Impressions don't seem to be tracking correctly either as cj's impressions figure is about 40% lower than what my other tracking stats report. I will be removing all loanweb links immeditately.

ABW Ambassador
    The mortgage lead business has tanked and is unlikely to recover in the short term. You're fortunate to have been paid through July. CJ allowed Ameriquest to remain active for 3 or 4 months after they stopped paying.

1,596 converts perhaps 10% of the time, which didn't make it worth it to me to continue advertising them. Overall we have pulled all mortgage advertisers on our sites and just went in other directions.

Not only have we had problem getting paid for business we sent them (not through CJ) but they have not responded to repeated emails or voicemails, even to their CEO Jon Hasenaeur, who initially called us to recruit us into their program.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread