Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    YAY Broncos!
    Broncos!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

http and a telephoto
    Yay my butt... they cheated with that bogus time out. Both teams should be 1-1.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    The time out deal was ugly. I felt so bad for the Raider's kicker - I was screaming "unfair!" and got loads of crap from a houseful of Broncos fans. LOL

But I'm happy the Broncos won nonetheless. I'm a Broncos girl all the way.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Yay my butt... they cheated with that bogus time out. Both teams should be 1-1.
    Yup, that time-out rule sucks.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    I'm a Broncos girl all the way.
    Here's your Bronco

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

A bit off topic -- but my KC Chiefs got "cheated," too. On a kickoff, the Chiefs kicker sent one very near the sidelines. The Bears kickoff returner reached out and caught the ball in the air. But he had one foot out of bounds.

The kickoff was ruled out of bounds, the Chiefs penalized by giving the ball to the Bears on the 35 yard line.

Look, if the kickoff return guy chooses to step out of bounds with one foot to catch the ball, why should the Chiefs be penalized? If he'd left the ball alone, it may have landed just inbounds and bounced away from the sideline.

Boo.

BTW -- the Denver timeout was NOT crooked. Very sneaky, yeah, but not against the rules. Hey, besides, it was the Raiders -- THE EVIL RAIDERS!!!???
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    A bit off topic -- but my KC Chiefs got "cheated," too. On a kickoff, the Chiefs kicker sent one very near the sidelines. The Bears kickoff returner reached out and caught the ball in the air. But he had one foot out of bounds.
    It was an absolutely brilliant play.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

http and a telephoto
    I didn't say crooked, I said bogus... it was a totally messed up thing for the coach to do. Karma will catch him....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Denver should be 1-1 with loss being to the BILLS

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    The Bills will be lucky if they sniff the end zone against the patriots this weekend. I perdict a 35-0 Patriot victory.
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Gives us a little credit Brent we scored 7, but did you see the hurting Marshawn put on your pats for that 7

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    The time out deal was ugly. I felt so bad for the Raider's kicker - I was screaming "unfair!" and got loads of crap from a houseful of Broncos fans. LOL

But I'm happy the Broncos won nonetheless. I'm a Broncos girl all the way.
    Like it or not, the time out was permissible and in keeping with NFL rules. I'd say it was a pretty clever move!! Go Broncos!!! (although I don't expect them to do real well this year, I'm rootin for them too!)
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    It was an absolutely brilliant play.

-rematt
    Bravo Rematt - but understand that brilliance is often criticized!! LOL
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Broncos will be going down this week...COLTS all the way!!!!!!!

I have a feeling the old Bronco's will be laying down and rolling over this week. My wife is an avid fan, but in this one thing I have a hard time supporting her.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieindigio
    Broncos will be going down this week...COLTS all the way!!!!!!!
    I'm a Broncos fan through and through. However, I am also an objective person. IF they were playing the Pats, I'd bet on the Pats. Against the Colts this week, I'd bet on the Colts. I'd love to see Denver beat them, but objectively I don't think that will happen. However in light of how you so viciously proclaim that the Broncos are going down to that Dungy gang Jamie, you are now on my football head list!! And you call yourself a Coloradan!!?? Pish tusch

Quote Originally Posted by TonyCafaro
    Gives us a little credit Brent we scored 7, but did you see the hurting Marshawn put on your pats for that 7
    i went to cape cod for the weekend, last decent beach weekend we may have all year, SO unfortunately I missed the Pats - Bills game. I heard Marshawn looked decent. I still havent seen his TD run, or the Randy Moss catch that I heard is sick.

Good matchp for the pats against cinci this week, should be a shootout.
    Brent Elias
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Brent E.
    i went to cape cod for the weekend, last decent beach weekend we may have all year, SO unfortunately I missed the Pats - Bills game. I heard Marshawn looked decent. I still havent seen his TD run, or the Randy Moss catch that I heard is sick. Good matchp for the pats against cinci this week, should be a shootout.
    My Bronco bias aside, early on I'd say the Pats are the team to beat this year. Provided Brady and other key players stay healthy, I'm looking for the Pats to add another ring to their collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    My Bronco bias aside, early on I'd say the Pats are the team to beat this year. Provided Brady and other key players stay healthy, I'm looking for the Pats to add another ring to their collection!
    The Broncos FREIGHTEN me. They've played us tougher than any other team in the AFC over the past 5 years, including the Colts. Shanahan figures out a way to get to Brady unlike any other. It seems like Tommy is on his backside after every play. That is a playoff matchup I do not want to see.
    Brent Elias

I don't believe the Cinci hype your PATS should shut em down and put up another 38. I think Pitts gonna give em a hard time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    However in light of how you so viciously proclaim that the Broncos are going down to that Dungy gang Jamie, you are now on my football head list!! And you call yourself a Coloradan!!?? Pish tusch

I don't think I can yet call myself a Coloradan...I think there's still too much Indy blood in these veins!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieindigio
    I don't think I can yet call myself a Coloradan...I think there's still too much Indy blood in these veins!!
    LOL, I hear ya. I was a die hard Colts fan when they were the real Colts. I set my life around watching Johnny Unitas, Tom Matte, Chris Hamburger, Lenny Moore, Tom Mackey, et al. I remained a fan for the first 6 years I lived in CO, and always took in their training camps when they used to have their camp at CO School Of Mines.

One day after their afternoon session, as he hobbled off the field, I said: "Mr. Unitas, my name is Alan, and I came here to bring you home with me for dinner with my wife Ellen and I." He looked at me, snarled, and said "get lost kid."

A year later I became a Broncos fan. I don't watch them much cuz I'm generally out fishing a river on Sunday, but I love to see them win. So I know your enthusiasm for the Indy Colts!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyCafaro
    I don't believe the Cinci hype your PATS should shut em down and put up another 38. I think Pitts gonna give em a hard time though.
    You know, I really can't argue with that Tony. It is either going ot be a serious shoot out, or the pats are going to trample them. I would put my money on the second happening though.
    Brent Elias

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread