I am intending to open a t shirt site, I wondering if any of you know of any good t-shirt affiliate program . It will be best if they have a datafeed.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Hi Ryan,

I was just wondering what you were looking for in terms of an affiliate program?

good commission, good tracking and I will be happy if it has a datafeed.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Ryan,

I've been using Heidi's program http://www.fit2a-t.com/affiliate.aspand t-shirt.com.

I do pretty good with both of them but Heidi's definately does much better. No datafeed at either place however that I am aware of. With Fit2a-t.com you are allowed to use images and so on as long as a disclaimer is added to your pages. Its a tier structure starting out at 10% and moving on to 16% I believe. Like I said, I do good with the program and reccommend it.

Oh, they pay on time which also helps!

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

DaPackster , thanks

Ryan21,

What type of T shirts are you looking for? We sell many different types of t shirts including undershirts and sports t shirts - all from brand names like Calvin Klein, Hanes, Russell Athletic, Lee and more. We also have the best affiliate program! 6% per sale on all sales within a year of the click! We have our own forum here at ABW but you need to be part of our program before you have access. I suggest you look around our website and see if we have what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com
    6% PER SALE ~ RECURRING COMMISSIONS FOR 1 YEAR ~ ABW MEMBERS CONVERT AT LESS THAN 1/30 ~ DEDICATED AM WHO'LL DO ALMOST ANYTHING ~ TONS OF CASH WAITING TO BE TAKEN!

Akiva, thanks for the info. Anyway I have signed up for your program just a few days ago

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread