Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Talking 2007 Holiday Dash For Cash - Wednesday's $100.00 Winner: Bumpaw
    Hello Team,

The 2007 holiday season is approaching quickly and we wanted to set the mood early by starting to give away cash, lots of cash early this year.

We want to show our appreciation to those of you that work hard supporting our programs and driving the sales. We want to make it fun, challenging and competitive in the spirit of affiliate marketing.

Welcome to "ARC's 2007 Holiday Dash For Cash"

The rules are simple and the cash is easy to win.

1) We will pay out a minimum of $50.00 per day, (Monday - Friday), weekends are not included. There is no maximum, so we can pay $50.00 or $1,000.00 per day at anytime at our discretion.

2) Holiday Dash For Cash starts this Wednesday, Sept 20, 2007 and ends on Monday, December 24, 2007.

3) Active affiliates can win once a week, for each of the merchants we represent. For example, if you are active (5 or more sales) in 4 of our programs, you have 4 chances to win during any given week, active (5 or more sales) in 10 of our programs and you have 10 chances to win any given week. Of course, the more ARC programs you are supporting, the more chances to win daily cash.

4) For the purpose of this promotion, "Active Affiliate" is defined as any affiliate with 5 or more sales in the merchant's affiliate program. The more programs you are in with a minimum of 5 sales, the more chances you have to win daily cash.

5) We will pick one random daily sale from any programs we represent and select one "active" affiliate. You must have 5 or more sales in that program to win.

6) To enter, please send an email to "cash /at/ andyrodriguez.com" with subject line "2007 Dash For Cash", include your contact info and your paypal address.

We will be depositing daily ARC cash into affiliate paypal accounts, make sure we can contact you in case we need to get payment / deposit information. We thank you for all your support during the year and we look forward to an amazing 2007 holiday season.

Let's the Dash For Cash begin ...
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; September 18th, 2007 at 12:41 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks for the emails, the cash starts tomm ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    6) To enter, please send an email to "cash /at/ andyrodriguez.com" with subject line "2007 Dash For Cash", include your contact info and your paypal address.
    Just sent.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Just sent.

:-)
    Added you to the group buddy, get ready for some extra holiday cash ... and thank you for your support on our manny programs ...

Another opportunity to qualify with an new merchant on the buy.at network ...

Welcome to the Bidz.com affiliate program, join today!!

Generate 5 or more sales in this new ARC / buy.at program and qualify to win your share of Holiday Cash ...

$50.00 - Holiday Dash For Cash winner for 9/19/07
    Good morning team, we have so much cash to give away it's burning a hole in our pockets ... it officially starts tomm, but given that we may be out of town on thursday, let's give away the first Dash For Cash bounty today ...

$50.00 - Holiday Dash For Cash winner for 9/19/07: Cozy !!!!

Date Posted: 09/18/2007 06:38.37 PM
    Transaction ID: 15857710

Sale Amount: $108.00
    Commission to Affiliate: $10.80

Affiliate ID: 961** - Ale*****
    Merchant: IBSDirect

Cozy, you know who you are buddy, congratulations and thank you for your support on our IBSDirect.com program. Please send me your paypal address so we can deposit the funds into your account.

Thanks Andy, always a pleasure
    Email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by cozy
    Thanks Andy, always a pleasure
    email sent.
    Cozy,

You have $50.00 in cash in your paypal account my friend, thanks for your support.

We will have another winner tomm, in fact we will have a cash winner everyday of the week ...

are you enrolled in all our merchant programs?
    the ones that you are enrolled in, are you active?
    how much cash will we give out next?

Stay tuned and get ready to win .....

I am late Andy, I will dash for cash.

Might as well, I am low on booty, being that it is "Talk Like A Pirate day" and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    I am late Andy, I will dash for cash.
    and cookies too? hehe

Send me an email with paypal and contact info, you are active in several programs and are elligible already ...

you don't know how to contact me andy? LMAO!

Here we go again, more cash ...

" 1) We will pay out a minimum of $50.00 per day, (Monday - Friday), weekends are not included. There is no maximum, so we can pay $50.00 or $1,000.00 per day at anytime at our discretion."

---------------------------------------------------
    $50.00 - Holiday Dash For Cash winner for 9/19/07: HelpingMoms !!!!

Date Posted: 09/18/2007 10:24.49 PM
    Transaction ID: 15859105

Sale Amount: $51.96
    Commission to Affiliate: $5.20

Affiliate ID: 140***** - Hel****
    Merchant: WearYourFaith.com

T, thank you for your support on the WearYourFaith program, it is appreciated and you are racking up the sales quickly ... I just deposited $50.00 bucks in your PP account....

Thank you,

Yea!!! Thank you so much!!! My visitors are raving about the site, so they are making it easy to promote.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Helpingmoms,

You rock! Thanks for the support!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    Yea!!! Thank you so much!!! My visitors are raving about the site, so they are making it easy to promote.
    and you are racking up the sales, WTG !!!

WearYourFaith is one of those sites that once you visit them and order, you continually go back. I must now have over 4 shirts in my closet, Ed and his wife are the owners and are an amazing couple with an incredible story. Check out their website and have your site visitors read it.

Who will win cash tomm?

Will it be you?

Are you enrolled and active in all our programs?

We are giving away cash till Dec. 27, 2007, how much do you need?

$50.00 - Holiday Dash For Cash winner for 9/20/07: tmartini
    $50.00 - Holiday Dash For Cash winner for 9/20/07: tmartini !!!!

Date Posted: 09/19/2007 03:53.44 AM
    Transaction ID: 15860512

Sale Amount: $19.90
    Commission to Affiliate: $3.98

Affiliate ID: 55*** - Todd *****
    Merchant: ChecksUnlimited

Todd,

Congratulations buddy, thank you for your support on the CU program. You have $50.00 deposited into your paypal account.

$100.00 - Holiday Dash For Cash winner for 9/21/07: webworker !!!!
    It's time to select the Friday Dash For Cash winner .....

$100.00 - Holiday Dash For Cash winner for 9/21/07: webworker !!!!

Date Posted: 09/21/2007 04:35.27 PM
    Transaction ID: 15880724

Sale Amount: $1,688.00
    Commission to Affiliate: $135.04

Affiliate ID: 109**** - Mar*****
    Merchant: OneWayFurniture

M, congratulations and thank you for your support. In addition to the $135.00 commish on the sale, you have won an extra $100.00 in the 2007 Dash For Cash promotion. A total of $235 payout on one sale... WTG !!!

Thanks for promoting so many of the ARC managed affiliate programs. It is appreciated, you rock ...

-----------------------------------------------
    Team,

Every weekday untill Dec. 27, 2007, we will have a random sale picked and it will generate a minimum cash bonus of $50.00 for one lucky affiliate. It can be as high as $1,000 on any given day. Please see the rules on the first post and get ready to win ...

The next winner will be announced on Monday, are you ellgible to win? Read post #1 and find out now ....

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Congrats Webworker, dont spend your cashola all in one place!

For those affiliates who havent joined the ARC Dash for Cash, your missing out...
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

A cool $250.00 was given this week to 4 lucky affiliates .....

Webworker
    Tmartini
    Helpingmoms
    Cozy

Congratulations all, thank you for promoting the ARC family of merchants ... your support is appreciated.

How much will we give out next week? It will be a minimum of $50.oo per day, up to $1,000.00 on any given day.

It's simple to qualify -

1) We will pay out a minimum of $50.00 per day, (Monday - Friday), weekends are not included. There is no maximum, so we can pay $50.00 or $1,000.00 per day at anytime at our discretion.

2) Holiday Dash For Cash starts this Wednesday, Sept 20, 2007 and ends on Monday, December 24, 2007.

3) Active affiliates can win once a week, for each of the merchants we represent. For example, if you are active (5 or more sales) in 4 of our programs, you have 4 chances to win during any given week, active (5 or more sales) in 10 of our programs and you have 10 chances to win any given week. Of course, the more ARC programs you are supporting, the more chances to win daily cash.

4) For the purpose of this promotion, "Active Affiliate" is defined as any affiliate with 5 or more sales in the merchant's affiliate program. The more programs you are in with a minimum of 5 sales, the more chances you have to win daily cash.

5) We will pick one random daily sale from any programs we represent and select one "active" affiliate. You must have 5 or more sales in that program to win.

We will be depositing daily ARC cash into affiliate paypal accounts, make sure we can contact you in case we need to get payment / deposit information. We thank you for all your support during the year and we look forward to an amazing 2007 holiday season.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Hey! Was I blacklisted???

LOL

Congrats all around

email sent!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Congratulations to the winners! :0)

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio-ARC
    dont spend your cashola all in one place!
    Emilio, I'm thinking of spending it on having someone with some talent redesign that ugly site.

Thank you, keep on prayin' em in!

Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    that ugly site.

Thank you, keep on prayin' em in!
    May be ugly but very effective at converting ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast