April Payments in August?
    I have been working with a few Linkshare merchants and recently received a payment in August. When looking through link synergy I checked out the payment details and it appears the payment is for April affiliate sales. Is this normal for merchants?

Thanks!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Yes for some merchants. I received an August payment for sales in March from one merchant.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Manager davidscookies's Avatar
    Linkshare sends merchants an email to approve payments every month and it's up to the merchant to log in, approve & submit finalized numbers, then generate the statement online and pay it. It's kind of a confusing system and took me a few months to finally understand myself, and I'm a smart guy :-)

Anyway the point is that now that I understand it, ours gets submitted every month and payments go out quickly. You may want to talk to your other merchants to see if they're having any technical problems that might be delaying payment. Feel free to refer them to me if they need help working the system too, or their Linkshare rep :-)

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread