Thread: $20 just for signing up and making 1 sale - Bidz.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up $20 just for signing up and making 1 sale - Bidz.com
    Hi ABW'rs

This post is to announce the great launch incentive that we are running on Bidz.com our newest program on the buy.at network

The promotion is valid until the end of October (31st) or until 50 affiliates have made their first sale

The promotion is a simple one - sign up to the Bidz.com program either here for Affiliates not yet working with buy.at If you dont already have an account with buy.at sign up for the Bidz.com affiliate program here

or

For existing affiliates just log into your buy.at account www.buy.at and select programs from the menu and then Bidz.com - scroll down the iprogram details page and then click the join button.

Then produce at least 1 sales with Bidz.com through your promotions and you will recieve a $20 bonus on top of the commission you have generated

This is a great chance to try out our newest program Bidz.com and to reach the minimum payment threshold with the buy.at network all in one go.

We look forward to having you on board and working together to make this program a success

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Online Marketing Consultant
    Malcolm, they were one merchant I did make a ton of sales for on CJ in the begining, then all of the sudden they stoped tracking and I would have to wait for someone to write me saying they loved it from my site then send that in to get credit. How is it going to be different on Buy.at than it is on CJ? I still promote them because I like them and they offer a great service, but they just never track for me. Even when I made a test purchase myself after tracking stopped and I am still an active affiliate. I'd rather use your links than theirs, but I want to make sure it will work.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi There

As far as I'm aware they only take US affiliate business through LS not CJ? Is that what you meant?

Their CJ program is for international traffic.

If a sales doesnt track then just let me know our teams are very very responsive and will hunt down the cause or compensate if there is an issue its always been our way.

Best way to see how we work is get signed up and work with us - the only way to see what a network is like when the chips are down is to work with them until that moment and then you can judge how theyhandle things then.

Easy for me to say anything now but the real acid test will be if you ever have an issue.

I'm thinking Bidz.com is going to be a great program and I'm sure if your visitors like it then you will do well out of it.

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    Malcolm, they were one merchant I did make a ton of sales for on CJ in the begining, then all of the sudden they stoped tracking and I would have to wait for someone to write me saying they loved it from my site then send that in to get credit. How is it going to be different on Buy.at than it is on CJ? I still promote them because I like them and they offer a great service, but they just never track for me. Even when I made a test purchase myself after tracking stopped and I am still an active affiliate. I'd rather use your links than theirs, but I want to make sure it will work.
    Adam,

Any issues and email me or Mal and we are all over it buddy ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

As for the international traffic thing, I don't like linkshare and won't use them again for anything, so they told me to stay with cj then all of the sudden my transactions did not record.

Anyways, like I said, I really enjoy bidz.com and their customer service is great. The site I had them performing on well I sold a while back, but I have readded them to gay wedding gear and hopefully they will do well there, but who knows. I'll take the CJ link off and add a buy.at one when I can get to it.

Anyways, I am happy to see them with another option besides CJ now so maybe I can see a sale or two off of it, especially with you guys running it. Thanks =0).
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Network Rep
    Great to have you on board - if your quick you will get in as one of the first 50 affiliates to put a sale through and if you get 5 sales your eligable for Andy's bonus as well so all to play for :-))

If you need any help with anything just let us know mate

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perfiliate
    put a sale through and if you get 5 sales your eligable for Andy's bonus as well so all to play for :-))
    Mal
    We just gave away our first $50.00 today, looking forward to the first affiliate to win it on a buy.at merchant.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Urgggg wish I would have changed out my links hahaha just had another sale...first thing this weekend it's time to add in buy.at.

9. Newsletter Signup