Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Was the "best of 2002" vote was rigged?

Why was there was a surge in memberships to ABW during the vote yet no increase in active memberships?

Why have LS removed the link to ABW? Is it because they are happy to display the award but they don't want people to click through and see what ABW members are saying about them? Do any of you really believe that linkshare would beat cj.com in a straight vote?

Why did only two or three people admit to voting for LS?
    http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=5876044802

How about taking the vote for best network again in a public vote where members have their name next to their selection?

ABW Ambassador
    I seriously doubt the vote was rigged.

I can't find the original votes but I don't think there was a large amount of people who voted and it was basically LS by only a vote or three. Also, it was not linkshare vs. cj, there were at least 4 choices listed. I believe Amazon got a rather decent amount of votes.

Do I believe LS would beat CJ in a straight vote, today?

On this forum, no.

Why do you care so much? All of this was just for fun, I think?

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way

Yes, I admit it, I admit it. I can't take the guilt any longer. I paid people to vote for me!

Again I ask...why don't you use your real ABW screen name when posting instead of hiding behind oogachaka? You admitted yourself in your first or second post it's an alias and you've posted here in the past.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

My real ABW screen name is oogachaka. I did not say it was linkshare vs cj. My questions are valid.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    See, I KNEW BLFH was up to something, using that Louisiana power politics experience to conquer ABW.

Time Is A Parasite's Friend

oogachaka, I mean shit stirrer ( 2 months late ),

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Was the "best of 2002" vote was rigged?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    GET REAL! That vote was a blow out!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Why was there was a surge in memberships to ABW during the vote yet no increase in active memberships?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've been averaging 7%++ as active posters and well over 500 as newbies a month .. do the math!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Why have LS removed the link to ABW?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    There was a link? that is news to me!!!! LS put a press release on their FP and linked it to http://linkshare.com/press/abest.html

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>How about taking the vote for best network again in a public vote where members have their name next to their selection?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about idiots, like you, pay me for wasting my bandwidth? Hmmm! Complain elsewhere, your uneducated claims of impropriety and shoot are NOT welcome here!

PS. I admit it I rigged that vote and the vote that Leader, Andy, BLFH, Wordtracker, and the others won also ...

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Yep, yep, yep so true. Haiko rigged them all. I clued him in on the Lousisiana politics thing.

Ah Ha! I knew it!!!

I'll bet oogachaka has his/her application in at the FBI or possibly the ATF or better yet is the head of the CIA.

ABW Ambassador
    Do you have the rate card for rigging a vote posted somewhere?

I have never won anything, so I wouldn't mind spending a little to get me the coveted best poster whose name begins with "C" award.

Chet

ABW Ambassador
    LOL LA politics

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

Chet - 'rate card', ha! LOL!

ABW Ambassador
    Oh boohooo! CJ didn't win

Why don't you take up a collection and buy them a prize?

Haiko, how about you pay your idiot members for the free content we supply instead of whining that we should pay for the priveledge of your precious bandwidth?

With respect, if you don't like supplying free content, then...well...don't.

It's an exchange. We provide the content, haiko provides the resources, we get the benefit of both, he gets that warm fuzzy feeling for helping us out, plus maybe a few bucks from ads and other deals.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    There's no free content at ABW ..you have to suffer through my 4600+ posts where I secretly scrape your personal information with a hidden script if you hit the "reply" button....LOL. Where do you think all that spam comes from.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Actually, I'm kinda surprised 'the bird' didn't win ABW's 'Mascot With An Attitude' Award.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    ROLMAO ....
    If only I could convience BLFH, who was a LSU Golden Girl and dated Edwin Edwards (former Governor), to rig some votes I'd be the proud owner of a plaque...EOM

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    How bout we vote for the idiots in here whose all of the past 19 posts have done nothing but try to piss people off. And the award for them will be to show them the door.

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

Well I guess the vote was rigged. I voted for BLFH! That settles it. I am the culprit.

Cmon gimme a break.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com
    6% PER SALE ~ RECURRING COMMISSIONS FOR 1 YEAR ~ ABW MEMBERS CONVERT AT LESS THAN 1/30 ~ DEDICATED AM WHO'LL DO ALMOST ANYTHING ~ TONS OF CASH WAITING TO BE TAKEN!

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Mulder, where did you leave Scully?

oogachaka:

I have received complaints from abw members regarding this statement:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>how about you pay your idiot members for the free content we supply<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not the first incident of making a derogatory statement towards members of this board. This is a violation of the ABW TOS.

There is also your first post here

in which you state:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have tried hard to post worthwhile information in the past but the animosity I bear usually gets the better of me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

which indicates that oogachaka is an alias screen name.

From the TOS regarding additional screen names:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>will not sign up with a different alias as an effort to defraud the good will of this board nor its member base by doing such. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

******THIS IS A BAN WARNING********

Review the TOS once again. I know you have already done this as you have quoted the TOS already to another board member. But read them again.

I love it when she talks Hussy.

BLFH,

Although I disagree with oogachaka's suggestions and the direction of this thread, before you start issuing *ban warnings* you should re-read the thread and see where the name calling began. Sure it is Haiko's board, but that doesn't give him any right to refer to someone in the manner that he did. That only stimulates retalitory remarks like the one you quoted.

We all need to refrain from aaccusations here. Many people view this board and I am sure some come away with a bad impression from some of the heated threads that abound here.

Can't we all just get along?

Gene
    TCS

Where are the vote totals?

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner
    Site: http://www.gekkonetworks.com
    Email: cpavlovski@gekkonetworks.com

Was this vote held in Florida??? If so, I might wonder.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast