Thumbs up iWork for the Mac
    I finally broke down and purchased iWork for the Mac. While I have the whole MS Office package, I am one that love to try new things especially on the Mac.

I was just wanting to report that I really like the iWork package and recommend it to any Mac users. $79 and you get Keynote, Numbers & Pages.

The Numbers program is perhaps the best in applying to affiliate marketing. You can export to excel, PDF and csv formats. I hope that Apple adds XML soon and probably will the next go around. Solid charting ability too.

What I like about the iWork package is it's simplicity, but yet some powerful features. I love working on charts, and then started getting into Keynote and it's really addicting.

I haven't done much with Pages yet, but will soon. Is this package worth $79? Yes, in my opinion, but only if you have a Mac.

Time to tinker some more...

Toronto, Canada
    I've been using the new iWork for a while now, and I can also report that it is great. I could finally uninstall MS Office 2004 since it is not made for Intel anyhow and was running VERY slow under Rosetta. I can now open all office files in iWork (even the newest ones from Office 2007), and if needed export to MS Office format. Except for doing some Excel sheets I don't use these files anyhow, so it is ellent for me.

Alex - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    The one thing I do miss IS a spreadsheet, so it might be time for me to take the plunge and buy it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread