Question Second Website
    Hi,

I want to add a second website, But my cj account won't let me add anything to it. Everytime I try to apply for a new company it stays with my First Original website.

Can I simply just add Banners from my first Websites approved programs on my other site?

The second site is in my account, but I can't do anything with it any advice?

when you go to get a link do you see a window where you can bring up the second site?

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    In CJ, under Accounts > Web Site Settings > Select Web Site, do you see both websites listed?

If so, then you can just choose that site from the Web Site drod down list on the Get Links page.

Or, if you don't want to track ales between the 2 sites, just use the same links your using for your main site.

Yeh cant see any drop down menu on get links page. There both on my account settings.

Anyway so It's Ok to use the same links from my original site on my new site even though it's complety different?

Tracking and everything will still be ok?

Yeh there is no drop down menu on Get Links pages for me to select my second site. The drop down menu is there on My Account settings page

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    The drop-down box to choose between sites is not on the "Get Links" page, it's on the "Get HTML" page that opens in a new window when you click on a banner, text link or product link that is displayed on the "Get Links" page after you choose a merchant and then either "View Links" or "View Products".

Trackng is ok if you put a link with the PID for one site on another site. I'm sure that the vast majority of us at one time or another has inadvertently put a link on one site with the PID of another site, and only discovered it when a sale is posted showing a sale from a merchant from a site where you don't have that merchant's links.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, theres no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread