ABW Ambassador
    Anyone making sales with overstock?
    Anyone making any overstock sales?
    For august my linkshare stats for overstock
    5,005 clicks 0 sales

ABW Ambassador
    I remember you posting about that before:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...116#post735116

I'm still getting sales so not sure what's happening with yours but 5,005 clicks 0 sales, seems it has to be on your end somewhere. Maybe do a test purchase or try to find someone else to try one.

I agree with Trust. 5000 clicks: you should have 1 sale at least. they are a decent program. I'd be looking at your traffic sources, your ad copy. make sure you have the right offers.

if anything; i'd be looking at your traffic sources, not the overstock affiliate program.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Overstock uses internal forums and does not monitor ABW. You should be able to contact them and have them look at your stats. They have a larger staff dedicated to their programs.

Check you links. Overstock should be one of your best performing aff due to the link activation verses a code (the visitor has to click your link to save vs just grabbing a discount code and moving on). Your landing pages should say the discount has been activated. That gives the visitor great confidence to follow thru with a purchase.

Cowboysfan has an excellent point too. Where is the traffic coming from? If you are paying for traffic - your ads/keywords need to be reworked. If it is for SE's - hurry and test those pages. 5000 is a short period of time is Outstanding and you should convert 2% of more of that traffic.

Overstock is one of our best converting aff.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks. I was about to give up on overstock as other merchants would at least get some sales for that traffic. I checked with overstock but they say that there is nothing wrong with the links.

My traffic's organic so I have a hard time telling where the traffic comes from. Same ad copy would result in sales elsewhere. I'm switching links to other merchants to see if it is because of ad copy or the traffic. If the clicks can be tracked, there's no reason why sales can't be tracked either.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread