Affiliate Manager kabronbingham's Avatar
    I apologize for any Damage to RedTagDeals.com
    Hi Everyone,

In the previous thread I accused RedTagDeals.com of creating fraudulent orders in our programs. I later found that I am the one that should be monitoring this issue. I deeply apologize for any damage I caused your company. Tuesday will be my last day of managing the Reminderband.com and ifrogz.com programs. Again I apologize for all foul play on my part. And if there is anything I can do please email me at kabron/at/ifrogz.com.

Kabron
    Kabron Bingham
    Marketing
    iFrogz™

W: 435.774.4568
    E: kabron at ifrogz.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    unbef***inglievable

Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Oh. I didn't mean for it that way. My departure has be planned since the middle of August. I am taking a few years off to focus on School.
    Kabron Bingham
    Marketing
    iFrogz™

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kabronbingham
    Oh. I didn't mean for it that way. My departure has be planned since the middle of August. I am taking a few years off to focus on School.
    You will never be a diplomat...........Should have left it alone.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Quote Originally Posted by kabronbingham
    Oh. I didn't mean for it that way.
    Be careful before you accuse someone online and shred that person's reputation.

Reputations take a while to build back after harsh & unfounded accusations.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    unbef***inglievable

+1
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

Kabron,

Thank you for making a public apology on this thread. You have been an amazing affiliate manager for ifrogs. You have always been attentive, responsive, interactive with your affiliates and fair. It is unfortunate that your exit is tainted by this thread, but it is as it is. We all make mistakes ( even big ones ) and I guess we just have to learn from them. We learn not only from our own mistakes, but the mistakes of others.

I just want to applaud you coming back to make this apology to RTD and everyone here, instead of just disappearing. It is questionable as to whether anyone who posted negatively about RTD in this thread will step up and apologize for their remarks. I am not holding my breath.

I love ABW, but the one thing I don't like is how sometimes people attack others and then fail to responsibility for their actions when they are wrong. People tend to get mad and leave, or pretend they never said anything and move on like nothing ever happened. You have renewed my faith by stepping up to the plate and apologizing as you have done.

None of us are perfect, myself included ( I can hear some "AMENS" as I am typing this, haha) . But I do greatly admire people who make mistakes and "own" them. More so, I admire people who can lift themselves above their own presumed righteousness to forgive the mistakes of others, let go of the anger, and move on.

Personally, I will miss you. I never would have promoted ifrogs the way I did without your support! I wish you well with whatever you do in the future. ;0)

Thank you, Anne. I have enjoyed working with you and many other great people in the affiliate industry. In a few years I hope I can come back and learn some more from everyone here. This is a great knowledge bank.

I wish I wasn't ending on a bad note but thats what I get for jumping the gun. I knew when I took this position at a young age, I may be the youngest affiliate manager you know, that I have a lot to learn. I have never been able to understand how the linking works and how the cookies are set. And as you can tell I should have researched more before I started accusing.

Thank you again. I will miss you as a co-worker and a friend. But we must move on and create our dreams. And one day I hope to be back and assist you in making your dreams a reality.

Kabron
    Kabron Bingham
    Marketing
    iFrogz™

It's obvious there was quite a bit of misunderstanding of what was going on and the whole thing should've been worked out privately between the parties involved. However, I think everyone learned something from it.

RTD, I'm glad everything was finally straightened out and you were cleared of any wrongdoing. I admit that I was a little suspicious when I was under the impression that almost all of your sales gave you dual credit in both SAS and CJ, but since it has been explained that you got credit in one network and another affiliate got credit in the other, I'm completely convinced you were doing nothing wrong. I've had that situation happen to me on one occasion and had that order reversed.

Kabron, I'm glad you apologized. I think both parties could've handled the situation a little better, but it takes a big person to admit they made a mistake and apologize. I'm sorry you had to leave on such a sour note, but I wish you success in your next endeavors.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Thank you meadowmufn. I know I learned more about life this last year and a half then I have my whole life.I can even say this last week I have learned more. I am glad I experienced it young so I can build upon it the rest of my life. I fell bad that this learning experience was at RedTagDeals expense and I hope they can forgive me for my stupidity.

You're welcome. Speaking for myself, I've made a few hellacious faux pas in my day (still do on very rare occasions when I hope no one's looking ), but I've learned from them and moved on. As long as you keep learning from your mistakes and keep "I'm sorry" a permanent part of your vocabulary for the times you slip up, you'll be successful in whatever you do.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

ABW Ambassador
    After much deliberations and legal consultations, I decided to forgive Kabron and move on. It is clear from my legal consultations, that there is a clear case of libel per se to be made against ifrogz and kabron for the damages suffered by us. Though your public apology reduces the damages, they are not completely gone (example the legal fee I incurred plus more ...)

However, I decided to forgive you now and move on. Should there be any future issues with ifrogz, my decision will certainly be reconsidered.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread