DKNY Gone from CJ??
    I noticed this morning that DKNY dot Com links are no longer working and I can no longer fine them in CJ. Anyone know i they moved elsewhere?? I do not recall getting an email on this.

The links work OK for me.

It is kinda strange, though, how it seems to be much easier to garner sales from distributor's sites than from the "official websites" of brands like these. Be's dat way wit da whole Pepperjam menagerie.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

there are still here. i still get the weekly pepperjam emails asking me to promote it cause its such a great program

Thanks folks for the post, but they have disappeared for me in CJ. I take not many sales with them. I was giving them a try to see if I could generate some sales with them.

No bigl deal but never had a merchant totally disappear on me like that before.

with them I wouldn't be surprised. off the top of my head i think they had like a $3.00 EPC. not good.

The other places (and there are plenty of them) that sell DKNY products convert sales much more easily, and usually at a substantially higher commission. Same can be said for most of the other Pepperjam programs.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Everyone,

DKNY.com IS temporarily gone from CJ. We have paused the program to make some much needed changes and updates. Please let us know if you have any questions, but expect a much bigger and better DKNY.com on CJ in the near future. We sent out newsletter through CJ to all publishers about 1 1/2 weeks prior to inform you guys of this!! Please bear with us while we make DKNY.com the powerhouse it should be. Thanks so much.

Robyn Martin
    Director of Affiliate Marketing
    Pepperjam

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn M
    Hi Everyone,

..... We sent out newsletter through CJ to all publishers about 1 1/2 weeks prior to inform you guys of this!! .....
    Robyn,
    Just check my inbox (I keep all email & do not filter SPAM) and logged onto CJ to check my messages their and their was no email sent to affiliates about this that I can find. Anyone else remember getting this email??
    When you come back to CJ you will more then likely have less affilates who are willing to list DKNY.

DKNY.com IS temporarily gone from CJ. We have paused the program to make some much needed changes and updates.
    My links were working at the time this thread was posted, and they are working right now. So..... what was once cheap traffic is now free traffic.

I've been meaning to change them over to Dr. Jays for 10% commission on apparel and other places that pay 10%-plus on the footwear..... when I have the time. Now I'll make the time.

Quote Originally Posted by davidh
    My links were working at the time this thread was posted, and they are working right now. So..... what was once cheap traffic is now free traffic....
    Note sure how your links could be working, CJ has them listed as "Advertiser Expired" and my link stoped working right away and I had "Invalid links generating traffic" for them right away. I would check out your links to see if they were tracking in the first place (Just an suggestion)

I did get an email that they were going down. got it in advance. Did you check in your CJ mail?

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I did get an email that they were going down. got it in advance. Did you check in your CJ mail?
    Yes I did check on CJ as well, anyway glad to see that is was sent. I never trust CJ mail sometimes you get the email and sometimes you do not.

Thanks for the reply flamingoworld.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread