Online Marketing Consultant
    Travelocity Didn't Track [CJ]
    I clicked my CJ travelocity link yesterday and made my ticket purchase for Think Tank and the click showed but the sale did not.

In their defense, I have had other sales show for them, just not this one. I have had other clicks on their links recently though so I am wondering if they haven't tracked either.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Online Marketing Consultant
    Ok I was just written back by Travelocity today and they said they have found the sale and have credited me for it....the thing is I don't see it in my account yet, however, it could just be that CJ is on a delay,,,anyways a little over one month later I got the credit....once it shows up. They still didn't track, however they are giving me credit for it a month later from when I posted this.

Also, I had another sale come through on them that did track, so it may just have been an odd event that this one did not track.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread