Question obopay?
    Does anyone here have any experience (postive or otherwise) with Obopay? A friend ran a "test registration" for me, so I could test my links. She got the confirmation call (and her $10 sign up bonus), but I haven't seen anything from Obopay. This was several days ago. Just wondering if I should worry, or if this merchant usually takes a while to process and post credits.

I have had a lot of clickthrus with Obopay, but no sales tracked - I am not sure if everyone just didn't go all the way through, or what? I asked a friend today to go through the process and he had trouble selecting a password that would be accepted by the system, so I will probably walk him through it tomorrow - I will let you know once I see it tracked! I hope so, they have a nice promotion going for the next few days ... but I was going to pull it from most of my sites when the commission goes down next week, but will probably still use it on some of my sites that target traffic appropriate for that card ... well, that is if I see the sales tracking!

Quote Originally Posted by onecrazymom
    Does anyone here have any experience (postive or otherwise) with Obopay? A friend ran a "test registration" for me, so I could test my links. She got the confirmation call (and her $10 sign up bonus), but I haven't seen anything from Obopay. This was several days ago. Just wondering if I should worry, or if this merchant usually takes a while to process and post credits.
    I spoke to Brian. They will credit you at the end of the month.

Obopay made millions of by the way, around $30 million

End of the month??! That makes it hard to tweak my ads! Ahhh well, I guess I'll just hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by spunk999
    End of the month??! That makes it hard to tweak my ads! Ahhh well, I guess I'll just hope for the best!
    Sorry my bad, I just looked again on what he said:

"we credited you with the September sign up bonus yesterday. You should see that in your reports dated back for September 30th."

Check your records for Sep

So Arie1985, how long did it take for actual transactions to show up on your CJ account?

Obopay coming down....
    As far as I understand, this offer is coming down across all the networks as the budget for this campaign was used up. Does anyone know if its going to stay on CJ?

Geofferson
    [B]geofferson marcy[/B]
    [I]affiliate manager[/I]
    [URL=http://www.advaliant.com]www.advaliant.com[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.dna11.com]www.dna11.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by spunk999
    So Arie1985, how long did it take for actual transactions to show up on your CJ account?
    Right away, on the same day. Every time someone completed the registration it took 2 hours to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985
    I spoke to Brian. They will credit you at the end of the month.
    Well, actually, I switched text links, and had another friend test it. That one credited immediately. Dunno what happened to the other two... they never tracked or credited.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffmarcy
    As far as I understand, this offer is coming down across all the networks as the budget for this campaign was used up. Does anyone know if its going to stay on CJ?
    Check your mailbox on CJ. Then check your cj Pending Offers. Beginning October 16, the commission will change to $1. (So, users are getting higher referral commissions than affiliates are. )

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread