Unhappy RegisterFly - how to be?
    All know problems with RegisterFly here again already much topics on this subject! I unfortunately do not watch news and have a little forgotten behind the domains and when has wanted to update - have been shocked!
    Now I ask your council what to do now!

I will describe short a situation:
    I come to update domains - writes error! I wait two days - anything! I do a little tickets in RF support - anything! I go to a chat - there sits David - I ask it is what to do, domains don`t renew? Responds, that my domains now are under enom, and in March enom has terminated the contract with RF! Go to enom (tell this David ) and take from it codes for a transfer of domains!
    After this conversation - domains have imperceptibly disappeared from mine RF account in general!
    I go to enom - those speak give us the passport all data and screen captures whois (because my domains protected by ProtectFly), I quote:
    "log into your RegisterFly.com account and do a screen capture of
    your domain (s) whois information plus a screen capture of your domain
    names list. "
    And where it to take this screen capture if mongrel RF deleted them ?

As a result, there are 3 exits:
    1. To try to prove enom, that domains belong to me (it is improbable since RF has removed all - and probably with the purpose)!
    2. To try through the daddy www.godaddy.com/welcomeregisterfly to tighten somehow domains from RF (it is improbable since RF has removed all - and probably with the purpose)!
    3. To do BackOrder - never do it at all and I don`t represent as it works!

Who-that will advise? Whether have i chance to extend my domains with enom (even if RF has removed all my domains from my account - they even are not present in section expired)?!
    RF now does not wish to return balance of $40!

Hi. I've been through this too.

Check if your domains are moved to enom or to godaddy first, at www.betterwhois.com. It will say who the registrar is.

If they are moved to godaddy, you're in luck. They are easy to work with to get hold of your domains. You should have it back in less than a day as long as your whois email is up-to-date.

If they are moved to enom, just provide the info you can, scan your passport or driver's license, and explain to them that you aren't able to provide screenshots as long as RF has removed your domains from the interface. Also make sure you send that email from the email on your whois. It will take about a week to get your domains back from enom.

What I did when I got my domains back on Enom was to instantly unlock them and transfer them to godaddy. Unlocking took a day too.
    I don't want registrars that are that slow to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallshop
    Hi. I've been through this too.
    Check if your domains are moved to enom or to godaddy first, at www.betterwhois.com. It will say who the registrar is.
    Whois show - whois.enom.com
    If they are moved to godaddy, you're in luck. They are easy to work with to get hold of your domains. You should have it back in less than a day as long as your whois email is up-to-date.
    If they are moved to enom, just provide the info you can, scan your passport or driver's license, and explain to them that you aren't able to provide screenshots as long as RF has removed your domains from the interface.
    Well i start trying it!
    Also make sure you send that email from the email on your whois. It will take about a week to get your domains back from enom.
    I can send e-mail to Enom from my domain (domains), but whois protected and show:
    RegisterFly.com
    Whois Protection Service - ProtectFly.com (fly@spamfly.com)
    230 Park Avenue
    Suite 864
    New York, NY 10169
    US

What can be a confirmation fact for Enom!?

Let Enom figure that out for you I'm sure they can pull the data out of somewhere.
    They have stolen the domain, they should know. Be a bit angry at them for stealing your domain, that helps

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,

Enom didn't steal any domains. RF was an Enom reseller and any RF domains that were bought through Enom ended up at Enom.

The first part of Smallshop's note was correct (Enom should be able to verify your ownership as long as you provide them the domain list and proper identifcation), but not the part about Enom stealing anything.

Ken

Let Enom figure that out for you I'm sure they can pull the data out of somewhere.
    They have stolen the domain, they should know. Be a bit angry at them for stealing your domain, that helps
    Thanks for council, but I will try to make it, in the latest situation if there will be no other exit!
    Because I already many times asked as I can prove, that I am the domains owner, and received all time the same answer:
    Send the following:
    photo identification
    your selected login account
    your screen captures
    a valid email address
    your domain (s)

Quote Originally Posted by wyvern
    The first part of Smallshop's note was correct (Enom should be able to verify your ownership as long as you provide them the domain list and proper identifcation), but not the part about Enom stealing anything.
    Yes I think what to prove that enom has stolen my domains - is is unreal! Besides I do not have any bases - after all it is my problems, that RF protected whois info!
    And certainly enom should establish somehow, that I am the owner of domains! Otherwise so any can apply for domains someone!
    Can be acknowledgement of registration of domains my bank extract in day of registration of domains?!
    Who can offer what facts for the purpose of the owner proof for enom?!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread