Google AdWords Payments (Wire Transfer)
    Somebody pays for AdWord services Google Inc. USA through Wire Transfers in $ USA? Because we wish to do now Wire Transfer, but Google support asserts, that they do not accept Wire Transfer payments in $USA in general!: (

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Thats depending on the country of the mailing address. In some countries that dont use CC the transfer is normal or preferred.

Any chance you can change your mailing address to another country? I know not easy, but just wanted to throw that out there. Then your account might get valued in the local currency though. I know I travel too much and this does not seem like a big deal to me but maybe it is for you.

You could also get a prepaid Visa or secured visa through your bank or a good source.....

Quote Originally Posted by andbeyond
    Thats depending on the country of the mailing address. In some countries that dont use CC the transfer is normal or preferred.
    Credit cards can be used in any countries and any currency for google adword! Wire Transfer - not for many and thus, proceeding from the utility Adword Payments Utility, bank remittance should be in the native currency of that country from which there is a transfer! For example, if from UK that it should be only GBP, if from New Zeland - $NZD! I assume, that it is connected somehow with currency exchange regulation which is in each country!
    Quote Originally Posted by andbeyond
    Any chance you can change your mailing address to another country? I know not easy, but just wanted to throw that out there. Then your account might get valued in the local currency though. I know I travel too much and this does not seem like a big deal to me but maybe it is for you.
    You could also get a prepaid Visa or secured visa through your bank or a good source.....
    If you pay using CC - you can specify any address! Nobody can learn under your number of credit card what address it is attached! However it is not absolutely correct! Though if you specify someone's address - I do not see here any crime!
    Itself gogle asserts, that payments on which do not coincide the address in options with WT payment address pass very hard and with a delay (but pass). I so assume, it`s mean the Wire Transfer payments!
    But google for some reason refuses to accept Wire Transfer in $USA irrespective of the payment country, motivating it by technical difficulties!
    Yahoo (MSN in my opinion too) without problems accept payments in $USA from someone!
    Why Gogle does not want? I doubt that it is connected with engineering problems. Though it is probable, since each Wire Transfer payment google marks by unique ID which it is necessary to specify in a payment function, otherwise, as confirms gogle, payment can get lost!
    But somehow large companies pay the big sums like $100k?! Or they use СС?! But in my opinion it is a big sums for СС!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread