I'm looking to join an affiliate network. The site we are promoting is http://www.jokaroo.com

We are more specifically looking to promote http://www.jokaroo.com/joinroo.htm At this moment, it looks like I will be joining shareasale.com because it's gotta be the fastest growing affiliate network that I can think of, and Brian's doing a great job. Other then that, what other affiliate network can I also add this program too? I'm looking for a place that will have a good set of affiliates that can promote something like this.

I'm going to make this program recurring and a 1 time payment. Probably a flat $6 for each signup, or 40% of the membership which is free the first month and $5.95 there after. Which could potentially mean very nice income, although you won't make anything the first time the user signs up. But then again you have the choice to go the $6 flat route.

Any ideas? We will also have an inhouse program. Spent $2000 on an affilate script that will be kick ass.

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner
    Site: http://www.gekkonetworks.com
    Email: cpavlovski@gekkonetworks.com

ShareASale is a great network for a site like yours. Another good one that you may want to look into is FineClicks.com. As for commission rates, I think many affiliates would be interested in the 40% - especially if you were to offer lifetime commissions.

Chris congrats on getting your affiliate program moving and I look forward to seeing big things out of you.

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.datecam.com
    www.datedollars.com - Affiliate program for Datecam
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

Thanks John! Same goes for yourself.

We are definitely willing to offer life time commission at 40% if they can get us the members. We were also leaning towards fineclicks.com ourselves.

What about Commission Junction or Linkshare? Is it worth the investment to jump into bed with these guys?

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner

Honetly if you have the money CJ I would do you well even though they have their problems everyone loves them for the consolidated checks. Linkshare is expensive and you will not be allowed to have your program inhouse at all with them. I would try shareasale and fineclicks and see how your program does to start off with. Then if it's doing well make the CJ investment if you want to. Good luck Chris you guys have good things goin on.

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.datecam.com
    www.datedollars.com - Affiliate program for Datecam
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

C. Pavolski,

I would definately recommend CJ! Great technology, great support and most important: affiliates get paid on time every month like clockwork!

Just pray CJ let's you into their network. They've gotten VERY choosey.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com
    6% PER SALE ~ 365 DAY COOKIE ~ GREAT CONVERSION ~ LOW REVERSAL RATE

Okay. We have gone with Clixgalore.com and Shareasale.com

Cj is definitely our next location, but right now our budget will not allow us to get there. By the looks of it, just to get into the network, it requires $6000 USD.

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I can't recommend ClixGalore at the present time. I'm a Gold member and set my program up for US affiliates and US leads only. Also, leads are not supposed to be incentivized.

So far, over 80% of the leads I have received (and am being charged for) are either non US leads or falsified signups. Here are a couple of examples of the leads I've been charged for:
    frjl frjl from dfjsk; Bill Geyts from Georg, Georgea, country of American, phone #3323454; Jon Smith from George, Georgea, country of American.

Of the remaining 10-20% of the leads that aren't obviously false signups, there's no telling if this information is falsly given as well.

If ClixGalore is not able to improve their service, weed out the dishonest affiliates and credit me for all of the bad leads, I won't be renewing my membership nor adding funds to my account.

Have any of you had better success with Shareasale or Fineclicks? I may give them a try next.

Yes, Clixgalore doesn't seem to be making me happy either.

We asked for a refund after a week because we had yet to see ANY results. And they were easy at rejecting that refund.

Unless I see dramatic improvement, as they have promised me now, I'm going to take this to another level.

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner
    Site: http://www.jokaroo.com
    Email: cpavlovski@jokaroo.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread