Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Am I the only one...
    That went out at midnight to get Halo 3? Got stuck watching all the launch stuff on tv tonight and was wide awake so decided what the heck. Beats having to get up in the morning early!

Hopefully the teachers don't give Dylan any homework tomorrow!

I haven't gotten Halo 1 yet
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

I went the easy route. Reserved a copy months ago. Gonna head to EB Games at lunch and pick up a copy for my boys.

I have a feeling I'm gonna have a house full of teenagers this weekend!
    Christopher Park
    Affiliate/Partnerships Manager
    Blair.com
    cjpark@blair.com
    (814)726-6074
    AIM: BLAIRAffiliates
    Twitter: BLAIRAffiliates

your a halo addict Microsoft loves you.

I like Halo but can't play it nor can I play any FPS they make me dizzy

I played it yesterday! My friend knows some guy at Gamespot and he gave him a copy of Halo 3 a day earlier. It's a good game but it's not that much different from the second one.

Outsourced Program Manager Stephanie Harris's Avatar
    Ok someone has to fill the rest of us in on what Halo us. Not all of us are as hip as Connie
    Stephanie Harris
    Schaaf Consulting
    p/f: 323.386.2338
    AIM: stephschaafco
    www.schaafco.com | stephanie@schaafco.com
    Our Programs: Baby Catalog | Blue Bee | Constant Contact | CourseSmart | ForMeToCoupon | Homestead | InTheSwim | Ipsos Survey Panel | LightInTheBox.com | Moosejaw | Mrs. Prindables | Payless ShoeSource | simply youth ministry | SnagAJob.com | Specialty Pool Products

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Yes. I jokingly posted above asking what it was. I had heard of it before this hype over 3, but just barely.

My husband and 17 year-old reserved their copies and went to pick them up at midnight.

Needless to say, they are both big HALO & WOW geeks.

My house will be packed with smelly teenagers and overgrown boys this weekend.
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Harris
    Ok someone has to fill the rest of us in on what Halo us. Not all of us are as hip as Connie
    some kind of gun-based video game. I don't know anything about that stuff though.

Connie, while you were shopping, I was sleeping like a baby.... crying and peeing in my diaper.

Whoo hoo, the school must have known, 2 hour late start tomorrow, Dylan can stay up late playing.

It isn't just a game, it is a story! This is the finale! I think the Master Chief is kinda hot too, real manly and strong.

Quote Originally Posted by danay
    My husband and 17 year-old reserved their copies and went to pick them up at midnight.

Needless to say, they are both big HALO & WOW geeks.

My house will be packed with smelly teenagers and overgrown boys this weekend.
    So it isn't just me that thinks a lot of teens smell like bad BO

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Connie you could have at least picked a good game to grab:P

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Connie you could have at least picked a good game to grab:P
    Says he who still lives with his mom and dresses as a woman for fun.

Halo 3 - better graphics, more guns, continued story... Not sure it is worth the money, but I havent tried the online play with it yet. I have a feeling it will be very similar to Halo 2, but who knows.

I managed to get a few comments out of my son, who has been in front of his 360 since the minute school got out. He says it is different than Halo 2. Then he kindly asked me to leave.

ABW Ambassador
    Connie do you play? Get some fraggin on. I'm wondering if somebody has plans to make this into a movie? It would be huge.

I don't play, I watch. The last time I played a video game I couldn't stop so I don't dare. I do like to watch my son play and hear the story.

There was a movie in the works, however Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox backed out of co-financing the Halo movie. Rumor has it that 20th Century Fox is going to go it alone, the issue was between the 2 companies, they had disagreements. I think it would make an awesome movie with great special effects

ABW Ambassador
    "I don't play, I watch. The last time I played a video game I couldn't stop so I don't dare."

I know what you mean. I've never owned a Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo etc. Now I had an Atari when I was a little kid, brother had a Nintendo, roommate had a Playstation and some of those games can get addictive. And I have a few demos on my computer, think I'm getting a little addicted to Quake 4 multiplayer, must stop.

"Rumor has it that 20th Century Fox is going to go it alone, the issue was between the 2 companies, they had disagreements. I think it would make an awesome movie with great special effects"

Yeah, I think whatever they spend they'll make their money back plus a whole bunch more provided they do it up right. Needs to be more Transformers than Doom, which I rented and it sucked.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Not arrived over here yet, that said I'm so fed up with my 360 breaking down every month that I'm thinking of chucking it away and getting a Wii!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Not arrived over here yet, that said I'm so fed up with my 360 breaking down every month that I'm thinking of chucking it away and getting a Wii!

Cheers

Chris
    You know I've asked awhile back what systems people had then was checking around game forums recently for what systems people are using. And it kind of goes like this:

PS3 - good hardware, don't really have the games (or great new titles out yet)

Xbox - great games but faulty hardware. And they talk about the red ring of death http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+ring+of+death

and I read how some are on their 3rd, 4th, 5th Xbox and they now extended the warranty to 3 years I think it is. They love the games and love it when it works, just those hardware problems a lot of them are experiencing. And also the online game play with Xbox, people really love.

Connie do you play? Get some fraggin on. I'm wondering if somebody has plans to make this into a movie? It would be huge.
    Look up "Red vs Blue" on google.... Or look here: http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Well it took Dylan 7 hours with a few breaks to beat the game. Now he is on to play on xboxlive and beat his friends and relatives.

Cheers

Chris
    Wii is great but the games are a LOT different than xbox. More interactive gameplay, my wife is playing "big brain academy" right now and I cant watch the new Simpsons episode on the "good" TV.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

Definitely the right move. Wii is now the best selling system worldwide and will hopefully overtake Xbox in the US market over the coming year. I just finished Metroid Prime 3 and it's got the best play control of any 1st person shooter for a console. Zelda: Twilight Princess is an amazing game and we've got Mario Galaxy, Smash Brothers and Mario Kart coming out soon!

I can't wait for 16 player online Mario Kart!!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast