Thread: Welcome to the Swarovski forum

Affiliate Network Rep
    Cool Welcome to the Swarovski forum
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick post to wleocme you all to the first ever merchant forum for a buy.at merchant on ABW :-)))

I'm pretty excited about this as we have had a lot of help from our good friend Haiko and its nice to be able to support ABW's growth by setting up some forums for our clients.

Best of luck everyone with your Swarovski promotions

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Haikster,Thank you for all your help ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Long story but since some of my bears had gone away, was very happy to see your Swarovski bears. Bein that I'm not exactly one of the computer smarties and have never used datafeeds before....um that didn't quite work out too well.. lol but....... one of buy.at's tech guys, Kris Kennedy rescued me. so, I'm using your content engine. There's even another version in the works for sometime in the future that I'm gonna like even more.

Told Kris his little ears would be burnin....cos I was gonna tell everybody how very helpful he was.

Fine to see you all at here.
    Hi to Everyone

The swarovski crystals result was to make what had been expensive luxury crystals,beads and pearls affordable to nearly everyone.

here you can find swarovski crystal showcasing a full range of Swarovski beads & components. Our collection features a wide selection of vintage Swarovski beads as well as current Austrian crystals from the Swarovski components.
    Last edited by buy at; November 29th, 2007 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Removed link

Speaking of Swarovski - i came across this watch online - does anyone know how i can find the original price or model number to contact swarovski?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi MrT. I manage the Swarovski Affiliate Program on buy.at and wanted to answer your question. The cost of the watch is $675. See the link below:

Elis - L.E. Aqua AB

Thanks,
    karen varecka
    buy.at account manager
    Last edited by KarenVarecka; November 17th, 2010 at 02:45 PM.

7. Newsletter Signup