20% Commission - October Treat for YOU!
    Hi Guys and Gals,

In an effort to show our appreciation for all of this year's hard work we will be increasing ALL Affiliates commission to 20% for the entire month of October. This is a great time to get on board with MyTights as your sales will be shooting through the roof in the lead up to the Holiday Season!

In order to increase your sales, I suggest using our weekly offer as a great way to keep your site updated with current offers. "Weekly Offer" links in SAS, and each week your customers will be able to take advantage of a new offer. These links are auto-updated so you'll never have an old link on your site.

This promotion ends on October 31, 2007 so make sure to take advantage of our treat to you.

If require any special creative or text links please contact me, I'm always here to help.

Happy Selling,

Amanda Hayes

Hey girls and boys!

Just want to make sure you remember that it's yes October 2nd and now we're in the month of tricks and treats!

There will be no tricks here at MyTights however, unless you count our bright and fun tights as tricks you can sell to your customers. There will be lots of treats! Don't miss out on our 20% commission increase on all sales through October 31st.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Happy Selling,

Amanda Hayes

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread