ABW Ambassador
    I thought I would try to get your attention with a new heading. Ryan21 gets full credit for finding this and trying to round up some more buyers for Webmerge as they offer discounts for purchases of 5 or 10 licences at a time. I have taken a real good look at the package and I am sold.

It handles my 25,000 product datafeed like it was a 1k text file and allows you to build your entire site by designing templates using their very simple code includes. It allows you to format just one record and copies that formatting to all the others. It also automatically builds your indexes, multi column tables for displaying products on a page and builds a description page for each product. It does all your navigation links for you and has all sorts of includes for including repetitive formatting on separate pages. It even allows you to name all the new pages using a datafield so you can optimise the pages for the SEs.

With Ryan & I thats 2 guaranteed takers. We need at least 3 more.

Here is the price saving:

If we can get 5 buyers it drops the price from US79.00 each to 49.80 each which is a great saving! For 10 Users it would be 34.90 each.

C'mon people lets do this. Once you have programmed your templates this puppy builds your site and uploads from a datafeed with one click. What more do you want? Room service?

Hoping we get more takers real soon as I can't wait to use this puppy. (I am drooling! )

Rgs, DPG

Well I am not the first one in ABW who found this program, in fact i found this in the datafeed section of ABW. It will be great if more ppl are willing to buy , so we can enjoy more discount. Maybe the affilate companies can buy this program in bulk and sell it at a discount price to its affliates.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Affiliate Manager
    I do have a discount going out in our next newsletter for affiliates that we negotiated with Richard. I'll post the newsletter here for you guys to check out as well.

Jessica Hutson
    Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    http://affiliate.travelnow.com/affiliates/home.jsp

ABW Ambassador
    As TCS so kindly pointed out:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Perhaps you should look a little closer at this pricing option. The five or ten licenses are for one owner, not five or ten different owners. The discount is for licencing 5 or 10 computers within a single company operation.

Gene
    TCS <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe this is not an option.

Ciao, DPG

Is there a sample site out there to view?

ABW Ambassador

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    *Looks in rearview mirror*

*Sees a bunch of headlights of the same make of car I've been driving for a while now*

Darnit, now I'll have to step on the gas again!

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Google having to spider 1,000's of clones of Amazon's product database.

Yep! They're just gonna LOVE THAT!

Not.

ABW Ambassador
    Leader,

Please forward me your templates to save me having to do any real work at all.

I'll sit by my mail box waiting expectantly as I am sure you will send them right away.

NOT!!!!

hehe, DPG

after reading this thread , i went on an impulse and entered my credit card info onto fourth world site. Yup I pay $79 for it, but it is worth every cents of it . Now all I have to do is find time to update my sites.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

ABW Ambassador
    You got your reg code already??? Still waiting on mine (I know, I know The States are still asleep.)

(Need to add a drooling icon Haiko!)

waiting.... waiting... pant pant pant

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Google having to spider 1,000's of clones of Amazon's product database.

Yep! They're just gonna LOVE THAT!

Not. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe, I think the secret to affiliate success is not in cloning as much quantitiy as possible, but in presenting the same data in different ways and categories that searchers are looking for but that are not implemented by the supplier.

Oh - and of course Amazon would have to supply their product database first

Are you Crazy?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Please forward me your templates to save me having to do any real work at all.

I'll sit by my mail box waiting expectantly as I am sure you will send them right away.

NOT!!!! ~DPG<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! You guessed it if you think you'd grow old waiting by the mailbox for those templates!

Anyway, it's not much w*rk. If it was, I wouldn't be doing it!

(On a side note, some may remember me mentioning using a program, but that was a different one. I saw this a few months ago and switched over.)

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DPG:
    You got your reg code already??? Still waiting on mine (I know, I know The States are still asleep.)

(Need to add a drooling icon Haiko!)

waiting.... waiting... pant pant pant <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have your reg code by now, yes? If not, please drop me a note and I'll resend right away.

We sleep in the State, but under a Level Orange alert we don't sleep long.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge 2.2: Publish any database on any site

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread