Affiliate Manager
    AC Lens October Coupons
    Here are all active, authorized coupons for ACLens.com and LensCatalogue.co.uk in October:

Yearly -
    Coupon Code: ACLS5
    Expiration: 12/31/07
    Description: Order contact lenses online and save $5 off any order over $50 at ACLens.com. Enter coupon code ACLS5 at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2007.

Monthly -
    Coupon Code: ALERT
    Expiration: 10/31/07
    Description: Save 5% off any order that includes a Lens Alert contact lens case. Enter coupon code ALERT at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/07.
    Link here: http://www.aclens.com/da.asp?ID=13008

Semi-Monthly -
    Coupon Code: WEEKLY
    Expiration: 10/15/07
    Description: Save $9 off any order of weekly contact lenses over $89. Offer includes free shipping. Enter coupon code WEEKLY at checkout. Offer expires 10/15/07.
    Link here: http://www.aclens.com/contact-lenses...e&CategoryID=2

ACLens.com 2007 Rebate and Gift Card Offers

Rebate Offer -
    Manufacturer: Ciba Vision
    Expiration: 2/28/08
    Description: $30 to $100 manufacturer rebate on select Ciba Vision manufactured contact lenses. Order 2 to 8 boxes of O2 Optix, Focus brand contacts, among others to receive the rebate. See site for details. Offer expires 12/31/07.

Rebate Offer -
    Brand: Acuvue
    Description: $30 manufacturer rebate on a year's supply of Acuvue brand contacts. See site for rebate details. Offer expires 12/31/07.

Gift Card Offer -
    Brand: Bausch & Lomb
    Description: Purchase a year's supply of any Purevision or Soflens Brand Contact Lenses and receive a free $30 gift card to Amazon.com. Offer expires 12/31/07.

Here's a list of all active discount codes for LensCatalogue.co.uk. Please note these can only be used at www.lenscatalogue.co.uk and not on ACLens.com

Yearly -
    Discount Code: LC5
    Description: Order contact lenses online at Lens Catalogue and receive 5 off your 60 order including FREE delivery. Enter voucher code LC5 in the instructions field of our order form at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/07 and may not be combined with other vouchers, discounts, and offers at Lens Catalogue.

Monthly -
    Coupon Code: LCVC-10
    Expiration: 10/31/07
    Description: Save 10% off any order of contact lenses over 60 at LensCatalogue.co.uk. Enter voucher code LCVC-10 in the instructions field of our order form at checkout. Offer expires 10/31/07 and may not be combined with other vouchers, discounts, and offers at Lens Catalogue.

Thanks everyone!

Bob

ABW Ambassador
    Just a little side note. I think if you also in the newsletter tell affiliates to post on their sites where the shoppers should put the code, that would help in conversions. Because you don't have a coupon code box, they actually go in the:

Special Comments or Instructions:

box

Thanks for the tip trust i would have never have mentioned that i would have thought they would have a code box at checkout.

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks for the info. I normally spell it out in each newsletter but it looks like I was less than clear this time around.

I'll make note to include that info in our mid-month coupon email and have a section for it for all emails after.

Sorry.

Bob

ABW Ambassador
    Oh my bad, I must have been blind. You have it in your email and you also have it right in your first post. Sorry about that.

Affiliate Manager
    I still think it's probably less than clear and/or noticeable. We'll get it corrected.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Bob

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread