ABW Ambassador
    SynergyAnalytics Issues
    1. The Linkshare home page (after login) indicates that payment was issued on 9/26/07. This is not reflected in SynergyAnalytics nor have I received a direct deposit.

2. The August Invoice/Payment Detail Analysis is missing some merchants and one of my merchants is listed twice. There are also many duplicate listings in prior months.

3. The Merchant Payment History page lists a lot of 8/30 and 8/31 dates which were previously listed as earlier dates and affiliates were paid a month or more prior to the current 8/30 or 8/31 date listed.

Linkshare Moderator, could we please get these issues addressed?

ABW Ambassador
    Helloooo???

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Snowman,
    1. Have you received your 9/26 payment? I was able to replicate your issue with the payment summary not displaying your 9/26 payment. Our internal system it is showing that you should have received a payment around 9/26.

2. As for your issue with August Invoice/Payment Detail, can you tell me which merchants are missing. I ran this report and did not see any duplicate merchants listed.

3. I ran the merchant payment report and it appears that this data has been updated.

You can either send me a PM or respond to this post.

Ranae

Ranae,

My main LS page shows I got a 9/26 payment, but I have not received it to date, nor is it showing up in SA.

ABW Ambassador
    My last payment was 9/18. I have not received the 9/26 payment.

SynergyAnalytics is currently down, but as of last night, Kayak.com was still not listed in the August Invoice/Payment Detail. Additionally, several merchants are not listed in the September Invoice/Payment Detail. The duplicates that I previously mentioned for August are no longer there.

Yes, the Merchant Payment History has been updated but several dates for previous months were changed to August 30 or August 31 when payment was actually received a month or more before that and even paid out to affiliates a month or more before that.

ABW Ambassador
    On 9/30, I sent the following to Linkshare Support:
    Why isn't Kayak.com listed in my August Invoice/Payment Detail Analysis in SynergyAnalytics?
    On 10/1, I received the following unsatisfactory response:
    Kayak.com is not included in your August invoice/payment detail because it is part of your September Invoice/Payment. You are currently awaiting payment from Kayak.com for this particular commission.
    On 10/1, I responded:
    I am referring to the bars in the middle section on the bottom half of the main page of SynergyAnalytics. All of the merchants where I had sales for August are listed except for Kayak.com. Why isn't Kayak.com listed for August?
    I just received the following response from Linkshare Support:
    We are having some difficulties with our Synergy Analytics and we have had to take some databases offline.

I do see you have earned $xxx+ from Kayak for the month of August, but it is not being reported in the consolidated report for that month. I assume this is because of the Synergy problems, but I will file a Tech Request and have someone look into it to make sure it isn't a bigger problem.

ABW Ambassador
    Ranae, any update on the 9/26 payment?

My 9/26 payment landed in the bank yesterday. Its still not showing up in the reports though. Also, if you look at SA this morning, you'll see in the center bottom graph that another payment is percolating. Sure would be nice for all this data to be accurate and up to date again though.

Same here. A deposit showed up in my bank this morning. I'm not sure if it's the 9/26 payment or this week's (it's past time for another "weekly" check). Nothing after 9/18 is showing in SA.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The payment we are seeing is the mythical 9/26 payment. How do I know this? Sometimes when you log in to SA you can see the center bottom graph with certain color ranges marked "payment processing", and I added up those ranges last week, and the amount I got this morning in my bank correlates to that amount. This morning I saw a new set of ranges marked processing which means they're working on a payment for this week (which I will be amazed if it shows up before next week), my guess is it will be labelled 10/3 or 10/4. Sure wish the reports worked right.

ABW Ambassador
    My experience is the same as TI Master's. There was no 9/26 payment. It was 10/3 and Affiliate Payment Summary still has not been updated beyond the 9/18 payment.

ABW Ambassador
    Affiliate Payment Summary has now been updated to show a 10/4 payment which has not been received yet. The "9/26" payment is still not showing but has been received.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    Affiliate Payment Summary has now been updated to show a 10/4 payment which has not been received yet. The "9/26" payment is still not showing but has been received.
    I show the same info except the check I received (today) was dated 10/1 - yet another different payment date.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

The 10/4 payment is in my bank today.

SA still doesn't show the "9/26" payment.

The total lack of communication on this is frustrating.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Very frustrating
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

The "9/26" payment is now showing in Synergy Analytics (as 9/28). It looks like they've finally caught up on this series of issues (although the historical payment data still has some problems).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread