Merchant with 95% all broken images?
    I'm still brand new here - second day experimenting with PopShops. I just became a BabyPhat affiliate (via CJ) so I decided to try to make a shop, or page, with related products.

First problem -at least 95% of all their images are simply broken image icons. What's up with that? When you click through to their site, the images are in fact fine, but nothing displays in the shop. What can I do to remedy this?

Second problem - my site features plus size apparel. I tried searching for keywords such as plus or plus size or even a particular size such as 1X and get nothing. Baby Phat's site has a Plus Size category and subcategories of apparel under that. But I'm guessing since those terms do not appear in product descriptions, I can't search for those. Any suggestions on how to narrow down 1991 products to what I need?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I'd really love to use this great tool, but I'm encountering some issues so far.

Well to add to the problem my first email to BabyPhat customer support didn't transmit my message - just my name. After my 2nd attempt to explain to customer support about their broken images, I simply got back an email saying "I don't understand your question."

Anyone else a BabyPhat affiliate and are you able to create product links? Obviously I picked the wrong merchant to use to experiment with PopShops. Ugh.

http and a telephoto
    PopShops only has the information that the merchant supplies them, in the form of a datafeed from the merchant. So if the images are broken, they are broken for anyone using the datafeed, in or out of PopShops.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Thanks Loxly

Hi Joyaz, Deb is correct that we are unfortunately at the mercy of how quality a merchant wants to make their feeds. I will ping Baby Phat on our end and see if we can work with them to improve things. Thank you for letting us know about the problem.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Thanks, Angel. I did also hear from Jessie and she contacted Megan at PepperJam so hopefully the baby phat images will be showing up soon!

You and Jessie rock! You're so helpful and on top of things. Thanks a bunch.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread