Anyone want to buy webmerge from Fourthworld ?
    I found that you can save up to 50% if you buy in bulk of 10 or 40% when you buy 5 licenses.
    Just want to check here if any one is interested , maybe we can buy together and enjoy the discount.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

ABW Ambassador
    I might be interested...however; I'm still playing with the demo to see If I can get it to do what I want it to.

-------
    Stanley
    ...now accepting link exchange partners at -
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>http://www.celebrityphotoclassifieds.com<LI>http://www.collectorplateclassifieds.com<LI>http://www.toyswapper.com[/list]

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Gimme a few days some of our WSO developers are testing it out

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

ABW Ambassador
    I'll take a copy if i can figure out how to @#^#@^% filter with it

Guess I will wait till Mondera finish testing it before buying it.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

ABW Ambassador
    I have fallen in love with this software and will be grabbing a copy tomorrow. Any other takers for Ryan's offer? This package rocks!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    If we can get 5 buyers it drops the price from US79.00 each to 49.80 which is a great saving! For 10 Users it would be 34.90.

C'mon people lets do this. Once you have programmed your templates this puppy builds your site and uploads from a datafeed with one click. What more do you want? Room service?

ABW Ambassador
    I really want to take the plunge but until I see how my new site performs after the G update I can't risk it.

College bills go first

Javi

Perhaps you should look a little closer at this pricing option. The five or ten licenses are for one owner, not five or ten different owners. The discount is for licencing 5 or 10 computers within a single company operation.

Gene
    TCS

ABW Ambassador
    LOL!,

It seems so obvious now that you have pointed it out!

Guess I'll skeedaddle over and get myself a copy.

DPG

Some Questions

Is it possible, based on data fed into the system, to make the Link appear as the name of the producta and not the URL itself

Is it possible, based on data fed into the system, to make images appear as images and not a link to the image

Anyone got a site built 100% using the template system using this software, feel free to PM me if you'd rather not declare the URL

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

never mind decided to read the help pages

This is pretty cool. I'll contact them and see if we can get a discount

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

ABW Ambassador
    Sawadii Khrap Khun Chris,

Sabai dee reu? <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Is it possible, based on data fed into the system, to make images appear as images and not a link to the image <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    absolutely
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Is it possible, based on data fed into the system, to make images appear as images and not a link to the image.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    absolutely
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Anyone got a site built 100% using the template system using this software, feel free to PM me if you'd rather not declare the URL
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am using the software at present and it is really unbelievable and has saved me weeks of labour already. There is almost nothing it can't do. I use it to build pages based upon a "contains" operator and for every operation you can save a setting file. One settings file can call an unlimited number of other settings files so you can build astoundingly complex sites using this feature.

The only thing I would like to see added is an "&" operator so I could parse it to search for the inclusion of more than one word in a record.

btw the first setting file can be set to start when it is double clicked intiating all other settings files and uploading results to your server.

I would be a lot further ahead if the datafeeds I was receiving (Not talking about yours.) were in better condition but at present they include outdated prices, loads of expired links and lots of nonsensical entries that should not be included in a datafeed.

example: Shoes

I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone who needs to create a large amount of extra time in their day.

Kor hai chok dee!

La gon, DPG
    p.s. Khun chop pak thi Khrungthep Chai mai khrap? (Sorry my Thai is as rusty as anything. Spent a few years there several years ago.)

[This message was edited by DPG on February 14, 2003 at 07:43 AM.]

COUNT ME IN... I looked at your shoe site and it looks great. I have been trying to learn PHP but I'm thinking I will need a new brain to compensate for the used one I have. It's not going as well as I would have liked.

Feel free to PM me and I will give you whatever info you need.

Thanks
    Steve

(BTW I am heading out of town soon and won't be able to respond for a day or two.)

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DPG:
    I'll take a copy if i can figure out how to @#^#@^% filter with it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What sort of filtering would you like to see it do?
    --
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge 2.2: Publish any database on any site

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Richard,

If you look at the date of that post you will see that it is dated before I purchased the software and before I figured out how to use it.

I really appreciate the time it saves me and the filtering works great. It is an awesome product.

Would it be possible to add an "&" operator so I could use a command something like this: [WM-If: Field: Name contains Clarks & contains men's & contains boots & contains above-the-anke]

That would make my month!

Thanks again for a wonderful piece of software.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DPG:
    Hi Richard,

If you look at the date of that post you will see that it is dated before I purchased the software and before I figured out how to use it.

I really appreciate the time it saves me and the filtering works great. It is an awesome product.

Would it be possible to add an "&" operator so I could use a command something like this: [WM-If: Field: Name contains Clarks & contains men's & contains boots & contains above-the-anke]

That would make my month!

Thanks again for a wonderful piece of software.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And thank you for your generous words.

I believe I recall your email -- your feature request is on the list for v2.5 if nt sooner. In fact, I think you'll be pleased with what I'm cooking up for that...

--
    Richard Gaskin

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    No offense to the people who made Webmerge, but I never had a whole lot of luck using that program. I have found another piece of software that does the same thing and I have had much better luck. It's a bit mor expensive but in my exprience it has saved me some time. Feel free to email me at info@dflsports.com and I'll tell ya the softwar programs name.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DFLsports:
    No offense to the people who made Webmerge, but I never had a whole lot of luck using that program. I have found another piece of software that does the same thing and I have had much better luck. It's a bit mor expensive but in my exprience it has saved me some time. Feel free to email me at info@dflsports.com and I'll tell ya the softwar programs name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense taken. While I put a lot of effort into making the program easy to use, from time to time I come across a workflow for which WebMerge may not be as intuitive.

But I'm designing the feature sets for v2.3 and 2.5 now, so if you could spare a moment to drop me a note I'd like the opportunity to see if we can optimize the tool for what you're doing.

--
    Richard Gaskin

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread