Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi All,
    I posted this in the CJ forum, but wanted to come here and let all the regulars know about my name change. Now that I am FREE, I'm looking forward to being more active in this great forum!

Just wanted to let all of you know I have resigned from ProSound to go back to being a consultant. ProSound is a great company and I just helped train my replacement who seems to be a very sharp guy with lots of affiliate experience. So I'm sure he will take good care of you all. I just REALLY wanted to go back to being Independent! I have had my own Internet Marketing company for several years but now plan to focus most of my attention on OutSourced Affiliate Management, affiliate recruiting and consulting.

I have several VERY exciting and great paying new programs I am getting ready to launch OR rejuventate and am committed to only bring High Quality, Affiliate-friendly, High-integrity and Parasite-free programs to the market. I have a couple real winners coming out in the next month -So stay tuned!

FYI: Changed my profile name from Linda-ProSound to AMconsulting.
    PM me with any questions!

Linda
    Outsourced Affiliate Recruiting & Management Consultant

Email & Search Engine Marketing
    www.catalystEmarketing.com

good move, lots of luck!

btw, when will the new guy start posting here?

Thanks electropulse,

I doubt that he'll have time to post here.

After I got my promotion I was managing the entire web development department and the web customer service department. I was lucky if I had 10 minutes a day to run my affiliate program, much less do SEO, HTML emails and all the other Internet marketing I did. That's one of the many reasons I left. So he's going to have his hands full.

My passion is affiliate marketing and it's impossible to build a strong program and devote the type of attention to affiliates that I wanted to in 10 minutes a day. So I'm soooooo excited to be free to run new programs with all the time and passion I have to give them.

Linda Buquet
    Outsourced Affiliate Management Consulting & Recruiting

Email & Search Engine Marketing

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I just REALLY wanted to go back to being Independent!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wondered how long it would take before you answered the ring of FREEDOM'S bell!

-Early in life, I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility. I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright

Congratulations Linda - and good luck!

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like ProSound will be the greatest affiliate program if your replacement is too busy to post here...?

(btw, I do like ProSound)

Fred

In an effort to watch your cholesterol, you eat Spam Lite.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Linda,

Congrats on the move. The best of luck in your endeavors and may we all do those things we love to make a living!

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Hi All,

So excited, just wanted to share the news!

Not even a full week into my own biz and just finalized the contracts on my 1st 2 new clients and they are GIANT! (One is a subsidiary of one of the biggest most well known companies in America!) I feel so blessed!

Both are strong affiliate-centered, high integrity programs, both have the highest paying affiliate commissions in their industry. Both in my opinion are "sleepers" great programs that just need a "jumpstart" and some exposure.

I'm under NDA's with both and can't release details until I finish evaluating, restructuring and enhancing their affiliate offerings and get the promotional announcement copy approved by corp. But then I will be posting details in the New Programs forum.

Again, my mission is NOT to just promote programs to help the Merchants - my goal is to only bring WINNING programs to the affiliate community! I will only represent high integrity companies that value their affiliate partners, pay fairly/on time and have parasite free programs!

Should have one ready to announce next week and the 2nd the week after that.
    Stay tuned for the WIN/WIN details...

Linda Buquet
    Outsourced Affiliate Management, Consulting & Recruiting

Opt-In HTML Email Marketing & SEO

Affiliate Manager
    Congrats Linda- what a great start and a great future!

Jessica Hutson
    Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    http://affiliate.travelnow.com/affiliates/home.jsp

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread