Thread: Toll Free Affiliate Support Phone Number

Lightbulb Toll Free Affiliate Support Phone Number
    Folks,

Not that any of this is about us, but to ensure you know the quickest way to reach me in an unlikely event your e-mail hasn't been answered within 24 hours of its receipt, call me up at 1-888-588-8866 (toll free from U.S. and Canada), and I will be happy to assist you.

When I am not in the office, your call will be forwarded to my cell phone. So, unless I am so occupied I cannot pick it up -- this is the quickest way of reaching me. Gene (aka thecool) knows it first-hand.

Another thing to note: between now and 31 December 2007 the following is the best time to reach me at this phone number:

Mon. - Fri. ~~ 6:00 am - 5:30 pm EST
    Sat. - Sun. ~~ 6:00 am - 2:00 pm EST

The above time gaps will be extended to later evening hours with the start of the new year (which will coincide with my move to the DC/No VA area), and I will notify you of the new time additionally in this thread once this happens.

Yours,

Geno

PS: I have also added the phone number to my sig so that you can easily find it under any of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    ...between now and 31 December 2007 the following is the best time to reach me at this phone number:

Mon. - Fri. ~~ 6:00 am - 5:30 pm EST
    Sat. - Sun. ~~ 6:00 am - 2:00 pm EST

The above time gaps will be extended to later evening hours with the start of the new year (which will coincide with my move to the DC/No VA area), and I will notify you of the new time additionally in this thread once this happens.
    It has happened, and I am now available at the following schedule:

Mon. - Fri. ~~ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm EST
    Sat. - Sun. ~~ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST

Once again, that phone number is: 1-888-588-8866.

Thanks.

Geno

We're flying out to Vegas (to ASW 2008) in less than 6 hours, but over the next 7 days the 1-888-588-8866 number (toll free when dialed from US and/or Canada) will transfer you right to my cell phone. So do not worry. You will have no trouble finding me.

Geno

4. Newsletter Signup